• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Some people manage to criticize this project in its point of greatest interest and that is the story, it is not that one cannot agree that everyone is free to criticize what they want but I think that these people should not even frequent this forum and therefore play these projects sex VN, because if they compare this project with everything that goes around the forum or even wanting to make a careful selection this remains one of the rare projects, at least so far, that is really worth following and who receives undeserved funding compared to useless projects that squeeze beyond belief indescribable categories of people beyond all limits.

But again, everyone is free to do as they please but doubts really remain about the people who write such bullshit.

Last edited:

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Just starting this masterpiece, and not to nitpick, but I noticed a typo nobody seems to have mentioned. When Red meets his sire for the 1st time:

"To do so... I have a... preposition proposition. A token of goodwill."

Anyway, love the writing and the renders are excellent. Cheers!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I am saddened to have to make this post because when this game first came out I thought it was going to be one of the best AVNs I've ever played. But it is clear that the dev is just out to make money and not make a good or even coherent game. The dialogue has became predictable. The MC asks a question and the person responds "I can't tell you right now but stay subbed to my Patreon and you might get the answer in the next update." The list of unanswered questions, upcoming events, and reveals in this game is to the point where you can't even fit them all on a CVS receipt.
door_closing.gif

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Correct, don't suggest things as facts then when it's just option...oh average duck ;)

Don't play it then because it's not going to change, whining here about forced LI's isn't going to magically change the story.
I didnt say I wasnt going to play it. I still enjoy the game despite the fact of Julia and Ruby being forced on us I just wish we knew more about the MC's past from them instead of "you will learn later!". With allies like that, who needs enemies?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So I found a continuity error in the dialogue: In the first part when the MC is learning about his powers from his father, his father mentions about the MC's mother and the fact that she was human and he messed up with her being a follower and so he erased her memories. In the newest update when the MC is talking to Julia he mentions about having problems with the angels in the past, how would he know that IF he never knew about his powers until just recently and them mentioning about his mother being an angel when his father mentioned she was a human before.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So I found a continuity error in the dialogue: In the first part when the MC is learning about his powers from his father, his father mentions about the MC's mother and the fact that she was human and he messed up with her being a follower and so he erased her memories. In the newest update when the MC is talking to Julia he mentions about having problems with the angels in the past, how would he know that IF he never knew about his powers until just recently and them mentioning about his mother being an angel when his father mentioned she was a human before.
I don't think this is a mistake.

I played about a couple of months ago, and as far as I remember Mc knows more than Mc himself imagines, because he has a past, especially some girls know him... so, I think it makes sense where he is from somehow knows about angels and his mother

Edit: It depends on what kind of power we are talking about? temptation? attraction? the only power he knew was to hear the thoughts of strangers... also, I’m sure someone erased his memory, if in the past he was someone... and everything he thinks about his mother, I think they just told him so... for me, it seemed to me that many people were hiding something from him, just like his father

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have just played this update, full from the beginning. If someone says this game is not the work of a specific dev having done previously a very popular by now abandoned game, that person needs eye surgery. Really. That visual style is not something one sees in any other game, except this one. So while mourning the loss of that one, I am happy that we got this, since the writing, story and characters are on a different level compared to that, but character depth, mimics, the change of faces, wandering eyes are the same. Thanks to this, visuals ar unique and top notch and the music is spot on. Currently there isn't much of story development due to the nature of the game(working on seductions which are minigames done relly well, but use up a lot of time in each update), so I would wait with a complete review. So far this is a masterpiece and redefines the AVN genre as a whole, setting a new level of quality for other devs to reach.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have just played this update, full from the beginning. If someone says this game is not the work of a specific dev having done previously a very popular by now abandoned game, that person needs eye surgery. Really. That visual style is not something one sees in any other game, except this one. So while mourning the loss of that one, I am happy that we got this, since the writing, story and characters are on a different level compared to that, but character depth, mimics, the change of faces, wandering eyes are the same. Tnaks to this, visuals ar unique and top notch and the music is spot on. Currently there isn't much of story development due to the nature of the game(working on seductions which are minigames done relly well, but use up a lot of time in each update), so I would wait with a complete review. So far this is a masterpiece and redefines the AVN genre as a whole, setting new norm for other devs to reach.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I don't think this is a mistake.

I played about a couple of months ago, and as far as I remember Mc knows more than Mc himself imagines, because he has a past, especially some girls know him... so, I think it makes sense where he is from somehow knows about angels and his mother

Edit: It depends on what kind of power we are talking about? temptation? attraction? the only power he knew was to hear the thoughts of strangers... also, I’m sure someone erased his memory, if in the past he was someone... and everything he thinks about his mother, I think they just told him so... for me, it seemed to me that many people were hiding something from him, just like his father
The MC knew he had the power to read people's thoughts BUT he didnt know about the other powers he had. I am assuming he was originally killed as was Julia and their essence was put into a similar body that looked like them but wasnt them exactly, kind of like a cloned body.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The MC knew he had the power to read people's thoughts BUT he didnt know about the other powers he had. I am assuming he was originally killed as was Julia and their essence was put into a similar body that looked like them but wasnt them exactly, kind of like a cloned body.
I mean, of course there is something in this, but some of the memory must return, I think there is still a lot to learn about Mc, he may still have to face lies and much more.... so this all remains in question

Reactions: Maviarab

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Just starting this masterpiece, and not to nitpick, but I noticed a typo nobody seems to have mentioned. When Red meets his sire for the 1st time:

"To do so... I have a... preposition proposition. A token of goodwill."

Anyway, love the writing and the renders are excellent. Cheers!
Smee.gif

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes