VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.1] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
C1E3 Teaser #1
KimmyTeaserE3.png

This Update is going to bring us several new faces to the Game of Inches. Starting with the mysterious woman Bert mentioned in the first release.

Who is she? What does she look like from the front? Find out in the next release of Game of Inches!​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
C1E3 Teaser #1
View attachment 4115083

This Update is going to bring us several new faces to the Game of Inches. Starting with the mysterious woman Bert mentioned in the first release.

Who is she? What does she look like from the front? Find out in the next release of Game of Inches!​
I'm bettin' she's the new agent and if she is, I foresee a long and prosperous, mutually beneficial arrangement...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
C1E3 Teaser #1
View attachment 4115083

damn was hoping it was the redhead from the banner image but im guessing it's the blonde now from the banner

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Remveer

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
damn was hoping it was the redhead from the banner image but im guessing it's the blonde now from the banner
I wouldn't rule out the redhead completely sure the hair color, style and skin tone don't match, but you never know. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
False! Brunette or Black hair is the best.
I'm firmly on team ginger, followed closely by brunettes. My list goes redheads, brunettes, bald bitches, blondes. :KEK:
For me Redheads , Black hair , blonde , Brown / brunette.

Tho it does depend alot on the hair it's self more than the color id say as ive seen girls with brown hair look way better than some redheads

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
This doesn't bode well for the continuation of this excellent VN.......
I actually don't mind Blondes, the bald part was a joke. They are just not my favorites. My mother and sister are blonde so it's harder for me to see a blonde and not think of them. So that knocks a few points off of my attraction scale. There is still plenty of hot blondes that I like they just fight an uphill battle. Where as I'll fold for any attractive redhead lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Redheads rule. Especially if they are named Rachael!
I wonder who you might be talking about......

I actually seen one bald girl that looks good. Granted was in a scfi tv show. sorry if the quality isn't good hard to find good pictures from babylon 5 lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fabiana Udenio in Babylon 5 :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Tho it does depend alot on the hair it's self more than the color id say as ive seen girls with brown hair look way better than some redheads
I'm a big face guy. That will trump pretty much anything as far as hair color goes. Sadly for redheads it seems like generally they are either incredibly stunning or painfully average to below average (rip to redhead men you only get the bad end of that stick). Brunettes are probably the most diverse especially if you include black hair in that category. I find blondes are generally relatively attractive but they often don't age the best. Speaking only in generalities ofc.

I actually seen one bald girl that looks good. Granted was in a scfi tv show. sorry if the quality isn't good hard to find good pictures from babylon 5 lol.
plunger.jpg

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes