Seeking Games with a lot of girls

derpies1995

Apr 1, 2018
Hey gang, I'm looking for recommendations for games with a lot of cute girls. And by a lot I mean more than 8.
I don't mind male or female protagonists, even tentacles will work for me. It doesn't have to be a harem scenario.
Though I prefer a little substance, the girl can be randomly generated, or have only 1 scene.
My current interest lies in 2D, but if you have something 3D that fits the bill, I'd love to have them in my to-play list too.

Preferably NO NTR!

Some of the work I enjoyed in the past that fits the bill:

The Libidinous Monster Girl Academy
Black souls
Black souls II
Dungeon Town
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!-
Flying Princess: Inter breed
The Mercenary's Adventure
Monster girl quest 1-3

Well you get the idea. Thanks in advance.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
A couple notable ones that come to mind are these

(mostly loli)
My Mysterious Rule
Sex Ticket (this one has a couple characters with somewhat more extreme content like throwing up from a rimjob so keep that in mind)

Reactions: derpies1995

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Shameless self shilling, but my game currently has 12 girls, each with at least one scene (so far). It's not a harem, but you definitely don't have to worry about NTR.

It's a 95% Futa on Female game, though (Anything other than Futa on Female is optional). Don't know how you feel about that.

Jun 16, 2023
Game (LI count)

Out of Touch (>8)

Desert Stalker (>8)

My Time With You (=8)

Tropicali (=7)

What a Legend (5/6?) (2dcg, Mesmerizin art :))

My Pig Princess (4/5?) (2dcg, Cuteness overload :))

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I am surprised to see that no one has yet mentioned the following:

Waifu Academy

Tons of hot chicks to have adventures with and do the needful sexual mating with. The game also has a fairly intriguing overarching plot narrative (suits my tastes at least). Corruption is also done at a fairly moderate pace. I especially loved the variety of the girls that you can mess around with and most (if not all) have unique and interestingly formulated backstories. Not simply just serving as holes where you can dump your seminal fluids into.

Might be something up your alley (i.e., assuming that you haven't played through it previously). Check it out and let me know what you think.

Jan 28, 2018
I specialize in 2D, japanese, all/most are virgins, no ntr (or optional), sometimes rape, vn's and mostly untranslated Games. If you can't read japanese then you can use an ai translator that you can easily find on the internet and I promise you they are serviceable. It is still great if you can learn japanese but if not then having an ai translator is okay since there are a lot of untranslated games out there that are great imo. Here's my list, the number of girls, playtime and the notable themes you'll see plus a short description of the gameplay so do check them out if you can (quality may vary so be warned, not all games here are great, I'd say they are mediocre at least)
  • Most 7cm games
    • Zombie Girl Island 1 (translated) &
      • more than 12 girls, more in the sequel (also you can fuck the zombies)
      • 6-8 hours playtime
      • rape OR romance (you can choose)
      • survival game (a bit grindy)
    • Mandrake (translated), Erode 1 (translated), ,
      • more than 8 girls, more each sequel up to 50+ girls by the end of the series (lots of monster girls)
      • this is a series, it gets progressively longer each entry (12+ hours on the third game)
      • rape AND romance (mc sometimes rapes)
      • turn-based rpg (just go easy mode to avoid grinding, the game will not punish you)
      • more than 20+ girls (plus the teachers)
      • 6-8 hours playtime
      • rape AND romance (four girls are raped)
      • simulator game
      • more than 20+ girls (again, monster girls)
      • 8-10 hours playtime
      • romance (only 1 girl is raped but she's the villain anyway)
      • turn-based strategy (gameplay is satisfying)
      • more than 15+ girls (female characters from their games)
      • 6-8 hours playtime
      • romance
      • strategy game (maybe similar to sengoku rance since you are trying to conquer countries)
  • Bunny Black 1 (translated), 2 (translated) and
    • more than 25+ girls (you can capture enemies too, also with voice-acting)
    • 30-60 hours playtime (the last game is the longest)
    • rape and romance (you are a demon lord here, story heavy just like any alicesoft games)
    • dungeon crawler (gameplay is fun)
  • H:O:T Kari games
    • My Employer Is a Pervert Store Manager -I Want Money So I'll Do Anything- , and
      • more than 18+ girls each game in the series (also with voice-acting)
      • 10-12 hours playtime (increases a little each game)
      • rape and blackmail (you bribe/trick desperate girls to do things for you and pay them accordingly)
      • strategy with a little bit of turn-based rpg (the game is fairly easy, it is a bit of a puzzle game too)
      • more than 20+ girls (also with voice-acting)
      • 15-18 hours playtime
      • rape and romance (mc sometimes rapes)
      • turn-based rpg (might be a bit grindy)
  • Gachinko Pirates (translated)
    • more than 25+ girls (pirate girls therefore you capture and recruit them in your crew and of course there will be one piece references)
    • 15-18 hours of playtime (there are also male characters you can capture)
    • rape or romance (you can choose)
    • strategy turn-based rpg (a bit hard as you can't level up, it is more of a team builder)
  • The Imperial Gatekeeper (translated)
    • more than 20+ girls (only 5+ girls are story relevant, the rest are nobodies)
    • 6-8 hours playtime
    • rape or romance (you are a gatekeeper like paper please, you can bribe or rape your immigrants)
    • strategy game (similar to papers please in terms of gameplay)
    • you know the drill, it's rance there will be hundreds of girls
    • 150+ hours playtime
    • it's rance you know this one
    • strategy game (I can't emphasize this enough, please play the final game of rance it is great, the story is fantastic, characters are great, the gameplay is addicting, it is hard and requires you to think and strategize, all your beloved characters from previous rance entry are here, drama, comedy, twists and more please play it... or not and wait I think 5 or more years before mangagamer finishes translating it)
  • Crimson Keep(english game so it is translated) (ongoing) (don't mind the "abandoned" tag, dev is simply working on another game)
    • more than 30+ girls (increases each chapter)
    • 1-2 hours playtime (increases more each chapter)
    • rape, romance and mind control (you basically make them horny)
    • turn-based rpg (the game is hard and a bit grindy but the gameplay is fun)
  • ELD (english game so it is translated) (ongoing) (same dev as the above game)
    • more than 8+ girls (captured enemies)
    • 4-6 hours of playtime (as of now)
    • rape, romance and slaves and lots of tentacles
    • turn-based rpg (similar to dohna dohna in terms of gameplay)
  • Orc of Vengeance (translated)
    • more than 10+ girls
    • 1-2 hours playtime
    • rape
    • turn-based puzzle rpg
  • Fall in Labyrinth (translated)
    • more than 8+ girls (7 are the main heroines, also voice-acting)
    • 20-30 hours playtime (story and character heavy game)
    • turn-based rpg (gameplay is fun but a bit grindy lategame)
  • Harem Island (translated)
    • more than 15+ girls
    • 1-2 hours playtime
    • simulator game (you just basically try to chummy with the girls and fuck or rape them)
    • more than 20+ girls (ever want to fuck the monster girls you capture in rance/evenicle like can-can or sketch? now you can, also voice-acting)
    • 30-40 hours playtime (story heavy as usual for alicesoft)
    • romance
    • dungeon crawling game (gameplay is a bit similar to rance 6 or quest)
  • Daibanchou -Big Bang Age- (translated)
    • more than 50+ girls (another alicesoft game with a fuckton of characters both men and women and of course most women are fuckable and playable, also voice-acting)
    • 50 hours playtime
    • rape and romance
    • turn-based strategy game (similar to sengoku rance where you conquer places)
    • more than 60+ girls (again, another alicesoft game, also voice-acting)
    • 60-80 hours playtime
    • rape and romance
    • turn-based strategy game (similar to Daibanchou but in space and also infamous german moustache man is here except she's a loli, a lot of countries are represented here, maybe you'll see yours because I did)
  • Goblin Walker (translated)
    • more than 15+ girls
    • 8-10 hours playtime
    • rape
    • 2d action beat-em-up game
  • Lessons in Love(western game so it is in english)
    • more than 40+ girls
    • ongoing game but you can easily sink 60+ hours playtime (story heavy, deals a lot of heavy topic or if you look the other way you can interpret it as edgy or a bit ambitious)
    • rape and romance
    • vn game (the first and only 3D game in here)
  • Renryuu Ascension(western game so it is in english)
    • more than 100+ girls (yes you saw that right, this includes monster girls you fight, capture then fuck but there are 10 main heroines the rest are girls all over the world of the game)
    • ongoing game but you can easily sink 60+ hours playtime
    • rape and romance
    • strategy turn-based rpg (there's actually a lot of gameplay here, like fire emblem, city builder etc. also too much grinding)
  • -Otomeboshi Senki- (untranslated)
    • more than 50+ girls (3 are main heroines, the rest are extras, also voice-acting)
    • 20-30 hours playtime
    • rape and romance
    • autobattler team building dungeon crawler (gameplay might be a turnoff and it is a bit grindy)
  • (untranslated)
    • more than 50+ girls (7 are main heroines the rest are extras, also voice-acting)
    • 20-30 hours playtime
    • rape, romance, mind-control
    • puzzle game (you hypnotize girls and fuck them so you can solve whoever is behind the mysterious evil of the school, also solving the girls inner problems sometimes)
  • (untranslated)
    • more than 12+ girls (2 are main heroines, also voice-acting)
    • 8-12 hours playtime
    • rape, time-stop
    • vn (this one actually has an anime adaptation)
  • (untranslated)
    • more than 20+ girls (2 are main heroines, also voice-acting)
    • 8-12 hours playtime
    • rape, blackmail (basically you framed one girl of shoplifting then raped her after that she became their accomplice)
    • vn
  • (untranslated)
    • more than 12+ girls (4 are main heroines, also voice-acting)
    • 20-30 hours playtime
    • romance, body-swap, rape (I'm a fan of mtf genderbend games too so here's a recommendation)
    • vn
  • Splush Wave games (beloved female characters from popular anime series or games now fuckable, and mahjong, lots and lots of mahjong)
    • Mahjong Connect! (this one actually got taken down on dlsite due to how super similar the characters are but you can find this somewhere) (untranslated)
      • more than 16+ girls (Princess Connect parody, also voice-acting)
      • 6-8 hours of playtime
      • rape and romance
      • board game aka mahjong with a twist
    • (untranslated)
      • more than 40+ girls (Most Dragon Quest girls across the series, also voice-acting)
      • 20-30 hours of playtime (this is two games in one package plus dlc)
      • rape and romance
      • turn-based rpg game with mahjong mechanics and a dragon quest twist
    • Granblue Mahjong (this one also got nuked on dlsite) (untranslated)
      • more than 12+ girls (Granblue parody, also voice-acting)
      • 6-8 hours of playtime
      • rape and romance
      • board game aka mahjong with a granblue twist
    • (untranslated)
      • more than 40+ girls (FGO parody, also voice-acting)
      • 10-20 hours of playtime
      • rape and romance
      • board game aka mahjong with an fgo twist
  • Dieselmine games
    • I can't name them all, but a lot of their works are translated and found here.
  • The Hypno Pencil (translated)
    • more than 10+ girls
    • 6-8 hours of playtime
    • rape, romance and mind-control
    • simulator game
  • FOUND DEAD (translated)
    • more than 12+ girls
    • 12-15 hours of playtime
    • rape and romance (a bit on the gross side, lots of fluids, gore imagery for zombies and more)
    • turn-based survival rpg
If you are interested in playing untranslated games, you can download them on or . I have a lot more sites to download raw/untranslated games but I don't know if I can share it here. Also, if you like the same things as mine, check out the links below.

I'll add more since I have a long list of games regarding your requests.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I think at this point you just need to make a recommendation thread and I'll subscribe
I'll consider it, my list so far is a mess and I have yet to decide what info I need to share like playtime, genre, etc. Although there is a master list here but it is more of games with virgin girls rather than games with a lot of girls in it. It just so happen that quite a few of the games there involves a lot of girls.