Seeking Games with combat sex/rape.

Aug 14, 2018
Recently I was thinking about what type of H-games are the most fun for me, and I thought that games with deep interactive battle systems with integrated sex are the most I spent time on.

games like:
Karryn's Prison
LonaRPG
Magical Girl Celesphonia

Some games from:
Ankoku Marimokan
OneOn1

as well as:
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel
Jumble Strikers
Jumble Jokers

Also tried games like:
Serafina and the Key to the Egg -art was good, but gameplay too shallow and narrative unbelievable
Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ and Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ were also good, but I didn't like the art style.

I know there a few threads about this already, but I am welcoming any advices and suggestions and I am going to gather more titles there and systematize it a little better than just random thread. I am thinking about adding my opinion about each game into the first post. Thaks a lot in advance for your suggestions!

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I think there should be combat rape or battle fuck tag for games. Less there is and people don't include them?

Pretty sure you familar with it

Saria Reclaimed - WIP game
Virgin Island - Supposedly the dev was working on another game? Though there has been radio silence on that, so dunno what is going on there. A one off it still looks like.

There was also that female hero transformation game, not the one you listed but there was another one... With enemies that did battle rape.. Actually, there were two, the other to it was a prequel with the more 'loli looking female heroine,' that didn't get translated on here yet. I can't remember their names sadly. I know the other one you were supposed to rescue the 'loli heroine,' that got caught.

There probably a lot others on here too. Again, it would be easier if games had Battle Fuck or Combat Rape tags.

Reactions: Velkezar Light
Aug 14, 2018
I think there should be combat rape or battle fuck tag for games. Less there is and people don't include them?

Pretty sure you familar with it

Saria Reclaimed - WIP game
Virgin Island - Supposedly the dev was working on another game? Though there has been radio silence on that, so dunno what is going on there. A one off it still looks like.

There was also that female hero transformation game, not the one you listed but there was another one... With enemies that did battle rape.. Actually, there were two, the other to it was a prequel with the more 'loli looking female heroine,' that didn't get translated on here yet. I can't remember their names sadly. I know the other one you were supposed to rescue the 'loli heroine,' that got caught.

There probably a lot others on here too. Again, it would be easier if games had Battle Fuck or Combat Rape tags.
Thanks!

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
'Creature Hunter' is a bit similar to the Jumble games.
'Quolta Amadeus' has teasing and harassment in combat, but no rape.
'Moral Sword' and other games by the same circle have bondage and rape in battle.
'Kunoichi Botan' but getting too many rape attacks will cause a game-over.
'Marle Labyrinth' and at least one other game by the same circle.

It would be great to have a tag and/or a list somewhere, these threads come up quite often.

Aug 14, 2018

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Crimson keep - Has a nice complex and challenging battle system ( only from chapter 3 and on), however the sex and combat kind of happen separately: You have charm attacks which can put your enemies into heat/get them aroused, and only when you fully charm them does the sex scene itself begin. This makes me unsure if it would fit your description.
Thanatos - This one is quite simple, but fun for a short time. You fight both sexually and physically at the same time against female opponents.

Aug 14, 2018
Crimson keep - Has a nice complex and challenging battle system ( only from chapter 3 and on), however the sex and combat kind of happen separately: You have charm attacks which can put your enemies into heat/get them aroused, and only when you fully charm them does the sex scene itself begin. This makes me unsure if it would fit your description.
Thanatos - This one is quite simple, but fun for a short time. You fight both sexually and physically at the same time against female opponents.
Thank you very much!
PS: Bump!