EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In a hidden away village, there lived a family with a power that cannot be shown to the world. They lived while protecting and passing down the family heirloom, the "Key of Egg".
However, some decades ago, it was stolen away, and they now live lives devoid of meaning.

The protagonist Selafina is treated as a princess in this village. But one day, a letter arrives addressed to Selafina from Anju, a girl that disagreed with the family hiding away in a village, and escaped. "I found the Key of Egg. Let's have a competition, and see which one of us can return with it in hand. If I win, I shall become the true princess of the village. If they do not accept me as such, the Key of Egg shall not be returned." Upon reading this, the village elders, unable to let a chance to recover the Key of Egg slip away, send Selafina to Anju as requested.
It seems the Key of Egg is to be sold at a large auction house in the trading city of Mirado.
In this big city, what will happen to Selafina...?
Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: Hasoyua
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Store:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

899496_5.png 899495_4.png 899494_3.png 899493_2.png RJ269035_img_smp1.jpg RJ269035_img_smp2.jpg RJ269035_img_smp3.jpg RJ269035_img_smp4.jpg RJ269035_img_smp5.jpg RJ269035_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Suit

May 11, 2019
Just finished the game. There's a completed gallery save data file located in the folders for easy completion.
Other than a few minor things, such as the "Sex Stats" page being untranslated at a certain level everything else is well done, a pretty solid translation.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I came to write a sarcastic comment, but the translation looks quite decent. (y)

Cause it's so bad when a game checks all the degenerated boxes, and U get mad cause of all the stuff you're gonna miss because of a bad translation.

Last edited:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I typically stay away from games that have no animation (with some exceptions) but when I played this with scuffed translations, the art was so good. Definitely gonna give it a play again. I hope the artist will do some NTR work in the future if they haven't already.

Dec 1, 2017
Tried this game long ago but encountered some game breaking bug very fast. If i remember correctly this one should also have Battle Rape Tag

Dec 27, 2019
Now everyone can play this game until the Kagura version is released.
Welp, time to finish the game again in english.

On a side note, would my save data from jp work in this version?
Yes.
With those tags, the preview screenshots are severely lacking, I'd say.
Those are the screenshots I used to prove that the translation is real, OP didn't bother posting the screenshots from the DLsite page...or a link to my patreon.
how much femdom is in this?
Just two events with a shota.
is there any virgin end ?? I like to always win the virgin game on the first try
There's just 1 ending, if Serafina is a virgin or not is irrelevant, what matters is if she gets the Key of Egg or not.
But I think that there's an "achievement" if you finish the game on the hardest difficulty as a virgin.
This title... I cant.
I left the stupid name on purpose, I thought it fits with the game story about how much her village sticks to tradition to the point of idiocy.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes