Dec 27, 2019
seriously, how to get naked?
The only thing you can change is her hood, outfits only change for events, a real shame since I find her waitress outfit really hot.
Cute girl. Too bad it's got mosaics.
Just wait for the Kagura version, they always uncensor the games.
ahh, same creator as seed of evil, i was hoping there is virgin happy end and corruption end
I'm sure that a sequel is planned, not only this game sold very well on dlsite, I found unused text that pointed at other stuff and the ending feels more like a prelude.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This doesn't translate the skill Attract.
Its menu when used in a quest is still in Japanese although it's fairly self-explanatory.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
Just finished it, It's pretty good. I like the structure and the art is good. Also while the music isn't anything to sing home about. It's not the default set of RPGmaker music so that's good.

The 2 most disappoint things is the lack of multiple endings, it feels like they setup various ways to continue at various points, and how you level up through Sex or combat makes it feel like there should be multiple endings, but it turns out to not be the case. Also having multiple outfits would be great, although it would also be very labor intensive.

Dec 27, 2019
This doesn't translate the skill Attract.
Its menu when used in a quest is still in Japanese although it's fairly self-explanatory.
You need to update the patch.
Just finished it, It's pretty good. I like the structure and the art is good. Also while the music isn't anything to sing home about. It's not the default set of RPGmaker music so that's good.

The 2 most disappoint things is the lack of multiple endings, it feels like they setup various ways to continue at various points, and how you level up through Sex or combat makes it feel like there should be multiple endings, but it turns out to not be the case. Also having multiple outfits would be great, although it would also be very labor intensive.
There's also the whole "weakness" system, only 1 event has different text depending of her weakness and thats it, I guess the developer felt it was too much work, can't really blame him.
And I also liked that the music is not the stock rpgmaker music, I find the slums music catchy.
Guide for Agostino, Old Man and Ubaldo please.
Grind a lot, even use new game+ or read the FAQ for the cheat weapon.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I freaking love this game and the art. Anyone know more games that look like that?

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Okay I got the details from the appraiser saying I need 250000C, but I alreadt have 500k C, so what do I do?

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
How much money does the player need in order to purchase the Key of Egg at the auction?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes