waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Wow, the way this game handles "overworld adventure" is a lot more interesting and intuitive than I expected, even though it's not as deep as it could have been. It's a good game. I like it.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The artist worked on other games like Seed of Evil, Escape From Wombraid Maze, The Trap of Revil, Endure and Escape, and The ability to manipulate demons. The last entry on this list probably has the least preg content, but the rest have similar kinks. Love these games.
I think the art is way better. I don't know if this is his newest game, but i is on another level with it's details to me.
Drawing a female like that is sadly rare and always elevates the game for me to a higher tier

Reactions: f9account

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
thanks for the translation good game see some old characters from the other series Anna and the Nun from Seed of evil forty from Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid

Reactions: f9account

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
As far as I can tell she's infertile when it comes to humans and humanoids. She can only birth tentacle and slime babies

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone loosely translate the skill "Attract"?
It's Japanese and you have to pick a number. I'm assuming it's the same for the mirror skill.
2021-01-02.png

Mizeha

Oct 6, 2017
Do you get anything for repeating the church mission multiple times or should I only do it once?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes