Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Really nice to see returning characters from Seed of Evil and Assassin Maid

I did not recognize Lisette and Forty at all till she removed her helmet, lol. With her calling herself Tori. Then I eventually connected the dots that the other girl was Forty.

There's also Elza who was immediately familiar except she's older now. :D

Reactions: BootlegBill

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
One of the best parts of Seed of Evil was Anna going full-on tentacle monster and going after Listette...shame that can't be done in this game. Seeing Serafina tentacle-attack another girl would make the game the best of 2021.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Did you read "installation.txt"?

OMG, I just noticed your avatar, you're a fellow Langrisser fan.
OMG that series and I go way back since the genesis "warsong" But I do still need to play the remakes and I'd honestly love it if the 3rd game was re-released. Not the most popular since the soldiers cannot be moved individually but the series is the grandfather of growlanser and fire emblem hehe.

Honestly you're the first person to comment on it. Thanks!

Dec 27, 2019
OMG that series and I go way back since the genesis "warsong" But I do still need to play the remakes and I'd honestly love it if the 3rd game was re-released. Not the most popular since the soldiers cannot be moved individually but the series is the grandfather of growlanser and fire emblem hehe.

Honestly you're the first person to comment on it. Thanks!
Going off-topic here, but Fire Emblem and Langrisser are contemporaries, the first FE was released 1 year before the first Langrisser.
I also hope they re-release Lang3, but using normal langrisser mechanics, the story is good, the only thing I don't like is the changes they did to Sieghart.
In case you don't know, there's Langrisser Mobile, is a simplified Langrisser game, but it has all the characters and music, pretty fun.

Reactions: superelmo

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I Dont know if anybody else has this problem but after I give birth to a second baby(Goblin), the sex stats go back to japanese.
Does anybody else have this issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying to avoid spoilers if possible.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Going off-topic here, but Fire Emblem and Langrisser are contemporaries, the first FE was released 1 year before the first Langrisser.
I also hope they re-release Lang3, but using normal langrisser mechanics, the story is good, the only thing I don't like is the changes they did to Sieghart.
In case you don't know, there's Langrisser Mobile, is a simplified Langrisser game, but it has all the characters and music, pretty fun.
Yeah I apologize about the off topic-ness

But I did not know this. Here I thought all this time, Langrisser was the flagship. Infact my name is just a revision of the character in the portrait.

I tried the mobile game for a while but it was starting to seem like another cash grab and even as a fan, I have trouble justifying $39.99 - $49.99 for the remakes, so we'll wait for now :p

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, i reach the part when the appraiser told me the price of the key (250000), and im stuck, what i have to do now?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
seem like the master of protagonist is the protagonist in the game: Seed of evil...
Interesting. The plot goes deep.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Sees gorgeous beauty on the thumbnail.. yes.
sees no "ntr" yess..
sees "shota".. acceptable
sees "fem protag" Holy music stops.
sees no "male protag" and sees "transformation" Jazz music stops ;-;

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes