saruri

Mar 9, 2020
Gotta say, this game was unexpectedly good; I skipped it before due to its name. Really love the mc, Serafina! Would be perfect if there are more scenes (how I desire for more!). Ending is unexpectedly heartwarming; overall nice.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
How do you get a new permit after the first 10 days I have been kicked out alot of times after 40 days what do I do ? Need help.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
How do you get a new permit after the first 10 days I have been kicked out alot of times after 40 days what do I do ? Need help.
If i understand right, you're talking about the permit you have to get to be able to go at the inner part (rich district) of the city right ?

If that's the case, you have to beat the three lead fighters at the arena to get it.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
The first ten days talk the guy at the government office. The official will tell you how to extend it past the initial ten days, which is basically help out the town by undertaking quests. You can also help out at the church during this time. Once the time is up, they will review your contributions and extend your permit.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The game has interesting mechanics, the story was simple but I feel like there were some plot holes which I missed or the game didn't explained....The only one thing I hated was that underwear heroine wears... I can't even make her fully naked to see her boobs...

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I have a question If you try defeat all 3 arenas influencer asap, would you get hired right away for the job or need to wait until day 40?

EDIT: Its just, Inn so fcking expensive so I want to plan this ahead with the money I work so "hard"

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I have a question If you try defeat all 3 arenas influencer asap, would you get hired right away for the job or need to wait until day 40?

EDIT: Its just, Inn so fcking expensive so I want to plan this ahead with the money I work so "hard"
You'd need to wait for Day 40, but Serafina automatically heads to the Arena at the start of that day so as long as you haven't skipped over it by picking up a multi-day quest you shouldn't have any trouble.

i used the time in between to farm for gold, the area you unlock on Day 40 has better gear, which you'll need to take on the quests there (diff 7-10). Better Inn too, gives +1 Charm for every night spent there, but it's 500 a night. Easy enough to get from missions though.

For those wondering, on Hard you can get a 20k reward for successfully getting the Holy Knight to fight seriously (by bringing her to 0 HP). If you don't, you still get the permit, just without the bonus as you've been told.

Also, since i couldn't find it initially: The "Special jobs" in the Chamber of Commerce each give a letter of recommendation, and you only need one of those to get to the assesser, so pick whichever you like. The diff 9 one gets you a free 70 atk spear though.

Reactions: michika

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
hey i cant find save file, isnt it inside package? can someone help me upload full save gallery?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes