xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
how do you get into the bar in the city center?
Im stuck in that area too, any know
bumping this, anyone help?
EDIT: I found it, you gotta increase your charm stat like a lot, dunno the value you had to reach exactly. Then go to "square" at the city center and then talk to the guy looking at passerby, he is looking for a dancer for the bar hence the charm requirement

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
This game on list kagura now
It has not been added for long so for now, better stick with this translation which is really good for now, we will see to have the KG version when they will do it x)

(But it's better if they take long to release it, because if i remember right, there was a game that was added like a week or so before KG released it and the game was pretty buggy with crap translation. Don't remember with which game it was but i'm sure it happenned.)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was about to try this one.

I don't know if it is a blessing that it has only one main ending or not. I personally think it may be rather nice to not have to walk a tight rope just to get the good or bad ending.

( I << note the "I" find it to be distracting to my story sometimes having to many endings, and actually having to fail, lose or just accept a bad ending in order to see all the H- scenes bothersome. So I think it will be nice for me.)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I guess I am just to use to the RPG maker wander around the map, flashing from picture to picture for me <<< Note the for me
Is just not real enjoyable.
I think is probably a good game, and I will try to like it harder later on perhaps, but this Mist or Zork game style throw back game play is not that great for me. ( I just feel more like I am exploring when I manually move around the map, even if the RPG maker maps are rather blocky, It still feels better and more intuitive to me.)

D

Deleted member 456595

How to proceed with the side-quest "Magic Teacher Work" ? What do I need to do to get the boy to use magic?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
does anyone know other games that have the option to choose breasts or sensitive vaginal (weakness) like this game?

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
anyone have a Walkthrough for this game?

I have somehow screwed myself over to where I hit day 40 and it says that I couldnt get a permit and failed GAME OVER.

I have tons of money and it doesnt give me a choice on getting another permit

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
just finished this game, i finished it remaining a virgin the whole time on the hardest difficulty and can confirm that it gives you an achievement.

the game is really difficult to beat this way though, as you'd need to constantly stock up on items and replenish your clothing

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes