Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
On their blog the next game they are working on is some sort of Magical Girl looking game:
look good, I wish we have new enemy type like a Orc or Wolf whatever not just goblin, slime, tentacle and the humans.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Just started and got a game over by not completing the first 8 days with quests/church work. I'm the type to go around and just have fun collecting h-scenes so I didn't pay attention to the actual quest at all. That bit me in the butt.

Question: Is there an "endless" mode once you beat the game? Not asking for any spoilers, I can just start new game + and call it a learning experience. Just want to know if there's an option to just sit back and enjoy it without time limits. (Yes, I know there's a gallery but I don't find it to be the same as searching out the encounters yourself. Just doesn't give me the same satisfaction)

I'm with the other users in that I'm not a huge fan of time limits in games. I understand why it's useful in a game and how it can create a sense of needed tension, I just can't bring myself to care about that for a h-game. If I wanted time-locked tension I'd play something a bit different. I'm just here to have a good time and "enjoy" the ride.

Reactions: taglag

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Just started and got a game over by not completing the first 8 days with quests/church work. I'm the type to go around and just have fun collecting h-scenes so I didn't pay attention to the actual quest at all. That bit me in the butt.

Question: Is there an "endless" mode once you beat the game? Not asking for any spoilers, I can just start new game + and call it a learning experience. Just want to know if there's an option to just sit back and enjoy it without time limits. (Yes, I know there's a gallery but I don't find it to be the same as searching out the encounters yourself. Just doesn't give me the same satisfaction)

I'm with the other users in that I'm not a huge fan of time limits in games. I understand why it's useful in a game and how it can create a sense of needed tension, I just can't bring myself to care about that for a h-game. If I wanted time-locked tension I'd play something a bit different. I'm just here to have a good time and "enjoy" the ride.
Once you cleared the game you can still play.
The new game + is a option.

Reactions: DiscordPF

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020

And you need to work on goverment in the first day, not the Crunch.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes