Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, for now they made 4 games : Escape from the Wombraid Maze, Seeds of Evil, Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid and this one, Key of Egg. (Said them in order of release)

And they follow each other up (Well, for Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid it could happen at the same time as either the first or second game). Seeds of Evil i'm pretty sure it's after Escape Wombraid since we see the magician girl at some point, being on another mission after the one on Escape Wombraid.

Of course, Key of Egg happens after all of this since we kind of either see or hear of everyone of the three games when playing this one.

Either way, their next game could be either a game with another protagonist to continue setting up things or a game where we see what happens with Seraphina, since some persons (certain protagonists of the previous games) are trying to see some things with the treasure of her village. Maybe it would be a game with all the protagonists of all games that teams up for something at the end. Don't know but anything could happen

Reactions: AriaZaia

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Yup, for now they made 4 games : Escape from the Wombraid Maze, Seeds of Evil, Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid and this one, Key of Egg. (Said them in order of release)

And they follow each other up (Well, for Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid it could happen at the same time as either the first or second game). Seeds of Evil i'm pretty sure it's after Escape Wombraid since we see the magician girl at some point, being on another mission after the one on Escape Wombraid.

Of course, Key of Egg happens after all of this since we kind of either see or hear of everyone of the three games when playing this one.

Either way, their next game could be either a game with another protagonist to continue setting up things or a game where we see what happens with Seraphina, since some persons (certain protagonists of the previous games) are trying to see some things with the treasure of her village. Maybe it would be a game with all the protagonists of all games that teams up for something at the end. Don't know but anything could happen
Actually the next game will have the "magical girl" theme, is written in the CI-EN site of him.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Actually the next game will have the "magical girl" theme, is written in the CI-EN site of him.
Oh yeah, true. Will have to see if it's somehow on the same universe since this next game is on magical girl theme and the main girl is a shool girl so yeah, not sure it will be the same universe. Since the 4 games are pretty much in a medivial background ... Unless there's like another continent and it would be much more advanced for example.

Will have to see. Though, i'm happy to see that Key of Egg is popular according to the dev and so he's going to have more standing pictures and CG (if the mtl didn't fuck up, should be okay though with what have been posted after x)

And seems like since Hasoyua is increasing the illustrations of the game, he's ordering illustrations from other artists than his main one :
(Also, dosen't the sub-heroine (transformed) in this post is pretty much the same as Serafina ? Well, not like i mind it, i love Serafina after all xD)

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I hope it continues with the mechanics of choosing a body part to be sensitive to and that this can also change us events as well.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Oh yeah, true. Will have to see if it's somehow on the same universe since this next game is on magical girl theme and the main girl is a shool girl so yeah, not sure it will be the same universe. Since the 4 games are pretty much in a medivial background ... Unless there's like another continent and it would be much more advanced for example.

Will have to see. Though, i'm happy to see that Key of Egg is popular according to the dev and so he's going to have more standing pictures and CG (if the mtl didn't fuck up, should be okay though with what have been posted after x)

And seems like since Hasoyua is increasing the illustrations of the game, he's ordering illustrations from other artists than his main one :
(Also, dosen't the sub-heroine (transformed) in this post ispretty much the same as Serafina ? Well, not like i mind it, i love Serafina after all xD)
maybe multiverse like spiderman? the fuck that for sure Serafina.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
maybe multiverse like spiderman? the fuck that for sure Serafina.
Oh true, it could go into some multiverse things later, why not.

And yeah, she's pretty much Serafina, i mean she have the same hair style ! Well, the sub-heroine has her hair that is a little more wild and there's some minor differences (but could change, since it's not the final illustration after all).

And seems like this sub-heroine is maybe a little more thick than Serafina in the thights departement. (Not sure about this tho, Serafina herself is well endowed in this area too so yeah, have to see later when the illustration will be polished.)

But wait, there's also the fact that we don't know how she looks in a non transformed state, will have to see for this one.

All in all, can't wait for more xD

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Oh true, it could go into some multiverse things later, why not.

And yeah, she's pretty much Serafina, i mean she have the same hair style ! Well, the sub-heroine has her hair that is a little more wild and there's some minor differences (but could change, since it's not the final illustration after all).

And seems like this sub-heroine is maybe a little more thick than Serafina in the thights departement. (Not sure about this tho, Serafina herself is well endowed in this area too so yeah, have to see later when the illustration will be polished.)

But wait, there's also the fact that we don't know how she looks in a non transformed state, will have to see for this one.

All in all, can't wait for more xD
boy... multiverse in a hentai game, what a century...

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Maybe the new game gonna be like Jumble striker? lot os main heroine and H mid battle for everyone? Or they are just npc?
Anyway we cant forget about the "Time machine" idea right? or maybe "Time magic" like in the Dragon age inquisition.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
just finished this game, i finished it remaining a virgin the whole time on the hardest difficulty and can confirm that it gives you an achievement.

the game is really difficult to beat this way though, as you'd need to constantly stock up on items and replenish your clothing
What's your trick for dealing with the final boss on hardest? I'm kind of stumped as she has several attacks that can deal 70+ damage, and since she will sometimes act first and sometimes last in a combat round you will sometimes get hit with two such attacks without the opportunity to act in between.

In retrospect I think the single target life drain spells seem like they would be good here, but there's no way that I've discovered to respec so I'm stuck with my physical attack skills. They work fine too, mind, it's just that it doesn't seem feasible to stay at 150+ constantly and so sooner or later I die to a combo wombo.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Just curious is there a time limit on the game for the entire time you play or can you get a permanent pass to stay in the city without renewing?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I must say this is by far the best of Hasoyua, at least for me. The gameplay is simple and a little different (It is almost a VN if you exclude combat) and it has a fair amount of quest to pick up plus some events and things to do around the city, I really loved the exploration/combat system (sadly it doesn't have a wide range of enemies and the abduction feature is cool but to simple sometimes, but overall not a bad thing), the art as always is good but not perfect, but for the most of the time I enjoyed it.

In short: It's a very good game.

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I must say this is by far the best of Hasoyua, at least for me. The gameplay is simple and a little different (It is almost a VN if you exclude combat) and it has a fair amount of quest to pick up plus some events and things to do around the city, I really loved the exploration/combat system (sadly it doesn't have a wide range of enemies and the abduction feature is cool but to simple sometimes, but overall not a bad thing), the art as always is good but not perfect, but for the most of the time I enjoyed it.

In short: It's a very good game.
wrong place to write that but I agree.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Aizu94
You pretty much have infinite time to go and find every scene in the gallery since if you lose,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need money though, just buy the whoring trinket, buy all the skills related to it and youll easily make enough.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes