ogsilence

Nov 11, 2020
anyone have a Walkthrough for this game?

I have somehow screwed myself over to where I hit day 40 and it says that I couldnt get a permit and failed GAME OVER.

I have tons of money and it doesnt give me a choice on getting another permit
Go to Arena in slum and defeat all 3 Lead champion

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Awesome art and decent story. It just gets a little bit repetitive at some points.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Tried this game long ago but encountered some game breaking bug very fast. If i remember correctly this one should also have Battle Rape Tag
Not sure what you mean with "Battle Rape Tag"... Is it a joke? There's no such tag.
Also, the game has worked flawlessly for me. Just plain old updated Win 10 with Japanese Locale settings and RPGMaker assets downloaded.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay does anyone recognize the melody at the main menu? It seems so familiar but I can't quite place it and it's driving me crazy

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
is this game a series or something? is there pat 2?
If you look at Hasoyua's games there is a release order to them. The older ones are first in the chronology. I've played them all but you don't really need to play the other games to play this one.

The heroines and 2 side characters that show up in this game are more of an easter egg (save for 2 of them.) The game that precedes this is Seed of Evil (My favorite of the bunch since its the best designed game.)

Love the guy's works and hopes he continues to make games with his team!

Reactions: Ego0XO

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
If you look at Hasoyua's games there is a release order to them. The older ones are first in the chronology. I've played them all but you don't really need to play thethanks
If you look at Hasoyua's games there is a release order to them. The older ones are first in the chronology. I've played them all but you don't really need to play the other games to play this one.

The heroines and 2 side characters that show up in this game are more of an easter egg (save for 2 of them.) The game that precedes this is Seed of Evil (My favorite of the bunch since its the best designed game.)

other games to play this one.

thanks

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
That said with the ending of this game I feel blue balled that I didn't get to see best girl and she is only mentioned. :(

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
Very off putting in-game navigation mechanic. The game looks nice though.
Yeah I wish the option to have options vanish after interacting with some of the NPCs was a thing. Also being able to go anywhere from the city, inside and out.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I liked the mechanics of choosing a sensitive body part I wanted there to be other games with that mechanics

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
I liked the mechanics of choosing a sensitive body part I wanted there to be other games with that mechanics
His other games have that option. The only thing that bugs me is that the CG art doesn't reflect those choices since by default its always vag.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
His other games have that option. The only thing that bugs me is that the CG art doesn't reflect those choices since by default its always vag.
in the gallery when you go to see a scene you have the option to choose Which part of the body do you want sensitive but not to see any different in the images Only in the lines will there be any difference

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
in the gallery when you go to see a scene you have the option to choose Which part of the body do you want sensitive but not to see any different in the images Only in the lines will there be any difference
Like I said, I wish it would reflect that visually. Still love the guy and his games tho.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes