Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
i dont know how to proceed/get the next event for that teaching event (Serafina with the shota)

she's hesitating so can i assume that i need to raise her lewd lvl to get rid of her hesitation?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
i dont know how to proceed/get the next event for that teaching event (Serafina with the shota)

she's hesitating so can i assume that i need to raise her lewd lvl to get rid of her hesitation?
yes she need more lewd level. Go lose to enemy or something like that.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
I have a problem with this game. When I am playing and mainly in combat, the image is frozen but the game seems to continue running in the background. Did that happen to anyone else?. Is there a fix for this?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I have a problem with this game. When I am playing and mainly in combat, the image is frozen but the game seems to continue running in the background. Did that happen to anyone else?. Is there a fix for this?
Srange never see this problem before, do you tried to download again?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
If I read correctly the new game will be very similar to Magical Girl Celesphonia from the creator os Ambrosia.
Also look like the system of movement will be like the Key of egg.

Reactions: f9account

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
If I read correctly the new game will be very similar to Magical Girl Celesphonia from the creator os Ambrosia.
Also look like the system of movement will be like the Key of egg.
Oh damn, can't wait to see, i like the way Key of Egg play so i think when the demo is here, i'll try it

And similar to Magical Girl Celesphonia too huh ? Interesting

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Aizu94
You pretty much have infinite time to go and find every scene in the gallery since if you lose,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need money though, just buy the whoring trinket, buy all the skills related to it and youll easily make enough.
Is there any difference in running out of time past day 40 if she's pregnant or not?

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
So speaking about Hasoyua and the upcoming game which is set in an alternate modern universe, the trial version is released, but only for those who at least purchase a plan. Kinda curious about the storyline along with the gameplay.

Also (Sorry if kinda slowpoke), someone has managed to port Key of Egg to android in early 2021, wonder if someone knows hot to edit the save data in android port so the players can enjoy the game without that annoying timelimit day plotline system.

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone im here to say we got a new demo released today. The version is 20211226 but for my luck look like we need to be a donor to acess, so if you guys can get the link please send the game archive here.
Anyway here the link of the page of the demo:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone im here to say we got a new demo released today. The version is 20211226 but for my luck look like we need to be a donor to acess, so if you guys can get the link please send the game archive here.
Anyway here the link of the page of the demo:
I played it a bit and can confirm the new game is basically a reskin of eye of egg, It uses the same world/dungeon navigation and battle system. Even though the world itself is setup up in a far more futuristic time compared to eye of egg, I find all of the early monsters(only played through 2 dungeons) are reused from key of egg.

I don't know if or how to patch it with machine translation so I just stumbled around in pure Japanese text looking at pretty visuals.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I played it a bit and can confirm the new game is basically a reskin of eye of egg, It uses the same world/dungeon navigation and battle system. Even though the world itself is setup up in a far more futuristic time compared to eye of egg, I find all of the early monsters(only played through 2 dungeons) are reused from key of egg.

I don't know if or how to patch it with machine translation so I just stumbled around in pure Japanese text looking at pretty visuals.
hopefully we get new type of enemies.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I hate these fucking site gonna wait somebody else download and upload somewhere else
Just wait a little and i should be able to upload it in Mega

Edit : Here's the game, verified it with VirusTotal + Malwarebytes and also launched it, didn't pick up anything at all.

Last edited:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Just wait a little and i should be able to upload it in Mega

Edit : Here's the game, verified it with VirusTotal + Malwarebytes and also launched it, didn't pick up anything at all.

Mega
I played it in Jap for awhile but couldn't get beyond the first 3 missions no matter what random selections of menus I performed in game. So I translated the game via Translation++ and it turns out I had already reached the end of the demo so it just loops you back around. And before anyone asks, ++ broke the game at bootup, so I did a little testing and got it so it would only break when using about 10% of the menu options. It was just good enough to figure out it's a very short demo, and that some options aren't yet available per the in game message stating as much. Untitled.png

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes