f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's an interesting experience to replay a game that you (partially) fan translated.

I started a fan translation a few years ago, but MediocreTranslation did a good job so I left it with him.

MT how do you feel about their version?

Reactions: hecknuts

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is this your typical all-the-sex-is-miserable-rape sort of game or is there more to it? With that many tags I'm hoping it aims a little higher.

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
v1.03 changelog: -Small translation fix

Apparently thats the extent of patch notes on their discord

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020

The work of "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium-" has reached the ending safely.
This time, I'm debugging each work in detail + I'm preparing a debug request at the same time, so I think I can register next Monday and sell it next weekend as scheduled. Please let me go.

here when the game will come.

Reactions: f9account

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

The work of "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium-" has reached the ending safely.
This time, I'm debugging each work in detail + I'm preparing a debug request at the same time, so I think I can register next Monday and sell it next weekend as scheduled. Please let me go.

here when the game will come.
It looks like Serafina won't be the only protagonist, but is she still a virgin?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
It looks like Serafina won't be the only protagonist, but is she still a virgin?
serafina should be like that "special mission" on the Key to the egg you know? The one where you get enormous tits because of a tree.
If she turn out to be a second protagonist then she should be virgin since we can beat the Key to the egg as a virgin right?

Reactions: CDM and f9account

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, since I don't know Japanese, there's no way to really compare the Kagura translation with the fan translation. All I can say is that both were good, and Kagura's version just gave me an excuse to replay this short, but still very brilliant game.

What I did check was the number of events... and as far as I can tell, Kagura didn't skip out or censor anything. Yes, this includes the births. I didn't run into any bugs either on 1.02. So dunno what they fixed in 1.03.

Gotta say, probably for the second time, that I like the system they have in this game way more than what they had in any of the previous ones. It makes the lewdness more than just a problem for the heroine, especially since you can farm SP points by fucking people. The penalties in combat don't seem to be as severe as they were in say, Seed of Evil.

Though granted, I only played on Normal. I have no interest in harder difficulties on my Hentai. XD

Either way, it's been a very fun ride. I can't wait to see what their next game will be like, and I hope that it'll get translated fast.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
how does one get the visa at the end of 40 days? i thought beating the top fighters would be the way but it was not and it seems either way i need to rewind

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
^ same, how many job do i need to do?, or should i stay on the arena?
keep beating the top 3 in the arena, you can either beat each one of they 1 time (or 2 time i dont remember now) or beat one of they a lot of time (maybe 5 or 6 time never counted)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes