Noneo

Feb 1, 2018
maybe someone got the translated version on mega or ddownload? sorry for the question.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version 1.04

"World Egg" defect confirmation and update status (up to v1.04), and future plans
We have applied to DLsite and FANZA for "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium-" version 1.04, respectively, as a fix for newly reported bugs and an adjustment to the game balance.
The corrections are as follows.

-Fixed a bug that the number of characters that can be entered in the main character's name skips the opening and does not skip the opening in the new game.
-Fixed the opening full recovery process
-Fixed a bug where the skill "Energy Enhancement" increased agility instead of special attacks, and reduced the agility of some enemies.
・ Increased ability addition for skill "Easy Mode"
・ Correction of typographical errors in the opening
・ Increase the resources randomly obtained during the mission
-Added the release condition of the contaminated bad end route to the recollection. Branch at a pollution level of 150 or higher
-Fixed a bug where the clothes condition was not determined in the event where the tentacles attacked while moving the nursery event.
-Fixed a bug in the abnormal state recovery process
-Fixed a bug about standing pictures when ordering missions after the middle stage
・ Tranquilizer enhancement at difficulty level Easy or lower, once used, lasts until mission end or defeat
・ Early when simple spare batteries start to be sold only on difficulty level Easy or lower
・ Reduced the price of MP recovery items
・ Price reduction for barrier addition β, circuit strengthening β, and mental function β
-Fixed a mistake in specifying the H scene in the scene recollection when the hips were attacked by tentacles on the contaminated bad end route.
・ Skills added to the sub heroine
・ Adjust the masturbation rate
・ Adjusting the attack power of some Zako enemies
・ Some actions twice weaken the sexual attack of the enemy
・ Weakened executive bosses after the middle stage
・ HP adjustment of boss rush

In addition, the following contents are planned for future development.

● Addition of free missions after clearing
I will add it after bug fixes etc. have settled down.
● Production of smartphone version
After adding a free mission, we will request it after confirming that there are no bugs.
● Production of steam version
I will request it in the same way as the smartphone version ... but please understand that it will probably take a considerable amount of time this time as well as the "egg key".

If you find any bugs, please contact us from the URL below with your save data.

#Eggs of the world

Reactions: f9account

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Version 1.04

"World Egg" defect confirmation and update status (up to v1.04), and future plans
We have applied to DLsite and FANZA for "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium-" version 1.04, respectively, as a fix for newly reported bugs and an adjustment to the game balance.

-Fixed a bug that the number of characters that can be entered in the main character's name skips the opening and does not skip the opening in the new game.
-Fixed a bug where the skill "Energy Enhancement" increased agility instead of special attacks, and reduced the agility of some enemies.
-Added the release condition of the contaminated bad end route to the recollection. Branch at a pollution level of 150 or higher
-Fixed a bug where the clothes condition was not determined in the event where the tentacles attacked while moving the nursery event.
-Fixed a bug about standing pictures when ordering missions after the middle stage
・ Tranquilizer enhancement at difficulty level Easy or lower, once used, lasts until mission end or defeat
・ Early when simple spare batteries start to be sold only on difficulty level Easy or lower
・ Price reduction for barrier addition β, circuit strengthening β, and mental function β
-Fixed a mistake in specifying the H scene in the scene recollection when the hips were attacked by tentacles on the contaminated bad end route.

After adding a free mission, we will request it after confirming that there are no bugs.
I will request it in the same way as the smartphone version ... but please understand that it will probably take a considerable amount of time this time as well as the "egg key".

#Eggs of the world
is there a thread for this game specifically?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Version 1.04

#Eggs of the world
I saw that post as well on ci-en. He did low-key confirm though ... that the game is getting localized (likely through Kagura again, and likely gonna take an eternity).

Reactions: f9account

narutomater

May 2, 2020
how come i cant progress in the danceing club H stuff? im only able to do the first sceene how do i get people to bid on her for parts 2 and 3?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Reach sensuality to 100 and all ur event will be in lewd mode
ok thanks ill just have to have tons of sex to raise them then but wish this game had an item that would increase senutailty and appeal and i dont mean the ACCs but an item like potion that raises it alot of rpgmaker games have items like that to raise it but havent come accross any on here yet

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
And all ur event will be in lewd mode
ok thanks ill just have to have tons of sex to raise them then but wish this game had an item that would increase senutailty and appeal and i dont mean the ACCs but an item like potion that raises it alot of rpgmaker games have items like that to raise it but havent come accross any on here yet
Just spam give up on tentacle or slime quest and u can farm skill point and sensuality

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Man, to think that this series is so deep in the lore... This is something unprecedented! To think the newest game from the circle is the prologue of all of their story... Hahahaha it shocked me! Really!

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, to think that this series is so deep in the lore... This is something unprecedented! To think the newest game from the circle is the prologue of all of their story... Hahahaha it shocked me! Really!
The next game is the prologue to all the other game? Seriously? Huh? What? How does that even work... It looks completely unrelated...

Ugh. Now waiting for a proper translation will be even more unbearable...

Reactions: BlackElite

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Prequels are a thing.
I am well aware of that. However, in this case, the newest game is basically in a "modern world" with a magical-girl of sorts, which is invaded by monsters. It raises a lot of questions about how you get from that particular premise to several games that are set in a fantasy setting with medieval themes.

It likely makes for quite the story. Which makes me extra curious. The dev managed to build up a fairly interesting setting after all.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I am well aware of that. However, in this case, the newest game is basically in a "modern world" with a magical-girl of sorts, which is invaded by monsters. It raises a lot of questions about how you get from that particular premise to several games that are set in a fantasy setting with medieval themes.

It likely makes for quite the story. Which makes me extra curious. The dev managed to build up a fairly interesting setting after all.
If the latest game is a prequel to all of the other games, i have a little idea of why, it's only a theory but hey, why not. Of course, i don't know at all if it's true or if it will become true.

So, remember in Serafina game there's the egg thing and all that and that pretty much all the important characters want it ? What if, that egg is more powerful than explained (I say that because i don't remember how much power that egg is shown to hold) in the game and because of whatever happens in the prequel(s) (Don't know if the newest game will be the only prequel or not and if there's an ending which makes the world go from a modern world to a fantasy/medieval world in that prequel), the egg is used which causes the changes ? It wouldn't be impossible after all. We'll have to wait for a proper translation tho to really know

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

Do you want me to spoil you?
Well...
It's like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I'm not good at explaining things, especially with less-than-basic Japanese knowledge... sorry...

• Wow
Reactions: hilo01
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes