Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Do you want me to spoil you?
Well...
It's like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I'm not good at explaining things, especially with less-than-basic Japanese knowledge... sorry...
Welp, not what i theorized but damn, still a little close somewhat ? x)

And so now in the present, Serafina is the only one that can really use that Key of Egg that is more special than i thought, damn. (If i remember right since in her village, only the "princess" can use that Key of Egg but it's true that they didn't have to use it for a long time after that sealing so maybe Serafina isn't the only one who can use it after all. But who knows ?) Again, saying that only with my limited knowledge, since it's been a long time since i've played Serafina and i didn't play the Kagura version still and i'm planning in doing all the games to be sure to have all the lore

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Welp, not what i theorized but damn, still a little close somewhat ? x)

And so now in the present, Serafina is the only one that can really use that Key of Egg that is more special than i thought, damn. (If i remember right since in her village, only the "princess" can use that Key of Egg but it's true that they didn't have to use it for a long time after that sealing so maybe Serafina isn't the only one who can use it after all. But who knows ?) Again, saying that only with my limited knowledge, since it's been a long time since i've played Serafina and i didn't play the Kagura version still and i'm planning in doing all the games to be sure to have all the lore
Well, anyone can use the egg, but other than sealing the demon, there's no other use. (I mean, it's basically a spherical flashdisk that contains virus to shut down the air purifier) So the rumours about the egg having power to be the most powerful being is kinda lies... But there's a force trying to reboot the air purifier, and they are trying to destroy the egg because looks like they know about the power...

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Well, anyone can use the egg, but other than sealing the demon, there's no other use. (I mean, it's basically a spherical flashdisk that contains virus to shut down the air purifier) So the rumours about the egg having power to be the most powerful being is kinda lies... But there's a force trying to reboot the air purifier, and they are trying to destroy the egg because looks like they know about the power...
Oh yeah, makes sense after all, don't know why i wrote some of the things i did write before, i read the spoiler again right now and what you said just here and yeah, i'm stupid somewhat x)

Now i'm kinda imaginating just all the heroines once they reach that air purifier being, what the fuck is this ? xD (And i'm kinda curious on that force trying to reboot the air purifier and destroy the egg)

Since it's a modern thing and they are all in medieval/fantasy setting x)

(Urgh, now it's going to be harder to wait for a proper translation and for the next game(s), want to see more of it, and especially see more of Serafina, she's my fav after all)

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Oh yeah, makes sense after all, don't know why i wrote some of the things i did write before, i read the spoiler again right now and what you said just here and yeah, i'm stupid somewhat x)

Now i'm kinda imaginating just all the heroines once they reach that air purifier being, what the fuck is this ? xD (And i'm kinda curious on that force trying to reboot the air purifier and destroy the egg)

Since it's a modern thing and they are all in medieval/fantasy setting x)

(Urgh, now it's going to be harder to wait for a proper translation and for the next game(s), want to see more of it, and especially see more of Serafina, she's my fav after all)
Me too, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the next games...

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Don't you dare remind me of my kemonomimi adventure, I'm still sore after the ending
But the ending to the third game was... eh... felt kinda tacked on, honestly, especially the post credit "happily ever after" part.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
After Haku takes Oshutoru's mantle and announces he's "dead", all I wanted was to hug Rurutie, dammit!
But the ending to the third game was... eh... felt kinda tacked on, honestly, especially the post credit "happily ever after" part.
Oi, put those in spoilers, even if it's untrue *cry*

Shadzin

Feb 18, 2021
Good game! Thanks for the translations. I wonder if there are multiple endings? I got one good and one bad ending from defeating/getting defeated by the final boss. Managed to keep my girl a virgin till the end. Can't tell if it affected anything.

Reactions: f9account

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Is their anygames exactly like this i would love to play them because i like this game
The next game of those devs play like this one but we have to wait for either fan or official translation to understand things.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022

Overview:
In a hidden away village, there lived a family with a power that cannot be shown to the world. They lived while protecting and passing down the family heirloom, the "Key of Egg".
However, some decades ago, it was stolen away, and they now live lives devoid of meaning.

The protagonist Selafina is treated as a princess in this village. But one day, a letter arrives addressed to Selafina from Anju, a girl that disagreed with the family hiding away in a village, and escaped. "I found the Key of Egg. Let's have a competition, and see which one of us can return with it in hand. If I win, I shall become the true princess of the village. If they do not accept me as such, the Key of Egg shall not be returned." Upon reading this, the village elders, unable to let a chance to recover the Key of Egg slip away, send Selafina to Anju as requested.
It seems the Key of Egg is to be sold at a large auction house in the trading city of Mirado.
In this big city, what will happen to Selafina...?
Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: Hasoyua
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Store:
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD
EXTRAS: GALLERY UNLOCKER
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 966438 View attachment 966439 View attachment 966440 View attachment 966441 View attachment 967055 View attachment 967051 View attachment 967052 View attachment 967053 View attachment 967054 View attachment 967048
Censored?You mean this game still half censored?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Me too, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the next games...
And now with that timeline posted in ci-en with some spoilers and all, it makes me see how complex that world is, how the story is bigger than i thought and makes me want even more that prequel game !

From what i've read, the village of Seraphina is trying to "recreate" a certain Seraphy (Which i suppose is the girl who closely ressemble Seraphina but with kemomimi hair in the prequel game (not true ears, just her hair making it like that) but since the blood has been diluted so much, they can't fully get Seraphy and for now, Seraphina is the closest to her.

Another thing i saw is damn, not a lot of characters would be able to survive the miasma and monsters of the old era, seeing as only like Mina, Iles (Blue haired sorceress which Mina fights at the end of her game), Minne (Daughter of Mina) Lisette (The one who is in the big armor, been modified to be half devil because of possessing bastard in Maid game) and Seraphina would be able to survive the old era.

Also it seems Seraphina will be able to transform too, albeit a less powerfull version of Seraphy since of what's said before and also the Key of Egg that deteriorates it seems. We have to note it's MTL of the article so it can be a lil bit wacky but it's still understandable.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
And now with that timeline posted in ci-en with some spoilers and all, it makes me see how complex that world is, how the story is bigger than i thought and makes me want even more that prequel game !

From what i've read, the village of Seraphina is trying to "recreate" a certain Seraphy (Which i suppose is the girl who closely ressemble Seraphina but with kemomimi hair in the prequel game (not true ears, just her hair making it like that) but since the blood has been diluted so much, they can't fully get Seraphy and for now, Seraphina is the closest to her.

Another thing i saw is damn, not a lot of characters would be able to survive the miasma and monsters of the old era, seeing as only like Mina, Iles (Blue haired sorceress which Mina fights at the end of her game), Minne (Daughter of Mina) Lisette (The one who is in the big armor, been modified to be half devil because of possessing bastard in Maid game) and Seraphina would be able to survive the old era.

Also it seems Seraphina will be able to transform too, albeit a less powerfull version of Seraphy since of what's said before and also the Key of Egg that deteriorates it seems. We have to note it's MTL of the article so it can be a lil bit wacky but it's still understandable.
The white haired girl in the Egg of the World is Seraphy, a person who id already half mutated from the miasma, but capable of holding her sanity, and gaining half of the monster's strength. Lilium is the person in the legend. Her body is buried alive in the site where the demon king sleeps. My hope is that her consciousness is still there, sleeping inside the demon king... But with how long has it been, I don't think she's still sane... Nooo I like her character actually....

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The white haired girl in the Egg of the World is Seraphy, a person who id already half mutated from the miasma, but capable of holding her sanity, and gaining half of the monster's strength. Lilium is the person in the legend. Her body is buried alive in the site where the demon king sleeps. My hope is that her consciousness is still there, sleeping inside the demon king... But with how long has it been, I don't think she's still sane... Nooo I like her character actually....
Okay yeah, was correct for Seraphy and so yeah, Seraphina is most likely a descendant of her, maybe even her reincarnation ? Not sure for this last one tho but the first one is pretty much 100% guaranteed. I figured Lilium would be the saint so much talked about, aka the MC of Egg of the World.

And dayum, Seraphy already half mutated from the miasma and half monster strength. Makes even more sense why they talk about her blood being dilluted. So even if Seraphina can only use a limited version of what Seraphy could use (Aka SF equipement and the monster thing), she will be stupidly powerful still.

Oh yeah, if Lilium is dead, with her body buried where the Demon King is and that her consciousness is inside the Demon King, knowing at worst it's been thousands of years ... Yikes. Not gonna be good for her. Especially now that she would be most likely a ennemy at this point and with how in the article it's said she's virtually the strongest, our 5 characters who can survive in the old era will have trouble still. Even if it seems Seraphina would be able to resist a little more and do a little more dmg than the others due to her origins and all that. But yeah, they gonna need those SF weapons and find things to help them if they want to stand a chance.

At this point for Egg of the World, even a fan translation would be good for me, can't really wait for Kagura, gonna take a lot of time x)

Jun 18, 2019
Here's a gallery unlocker for version 1.02 of Kagura games. Had this from an older version from god knows where but it is working.

Just extract and put the extracted folder where the "game.exe" is located.

Peace
Thanks a lot for sharing.
I haven't played the game in ages and wanted to see how good the uncensored version looks. Can someone please remind me where the gallery "scene reviewer" option is hidden? Thanks! :D

Jul 1, 2018
My good sir, my best guess is you were trying to get a head of the troublesome *find the recollection room* gameplay but in this case, it's directly accessible from the main menu

2022-08-14_11-48-22.jpg

Happy happy fun times await

Reactions: TheVanillaFlavour
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes