n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
as far as I know a game has already come out that is the continuation of this one is egg of wolrd or almost the name
You mean World Of Egg?
That's some sort of prequel, long before the Escape from Wormbraid Maze, according to Hasoyua.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
And what´s the explanation? = I
Well, it's more like the timeline of all games have been said with what happened between off-games but if you want a really dumbed down explanation, since in Egg of World shit goes down pretty hard, there's not a lot of people alive and it takes time to have humanity being somewhat "restored", hundred to thousand of years later so yeah, you can imagine that with so much time passing, the technology becomes kinda forgotten since people alive are focusing on surviving.

That's a really basic tldr i made, don't want to make a whole ass wall of text x)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Anybody know how to repeat special quest?
After you finish the auction and beat the related events then finish the game, you enter post-game mode. In post-game mode, outside the city at the city gate, there's now an option called "Replay events", which resets all non-repeatable events including the special quests. That said, this does NOT work for story related stuff like the quest that you get to fight with what'sherface over which is the better weapon. This does reset the Arena btw, so it's accessible against with all the fights, it just doesn't reset the story events related to the arena.

Reactions: f9account

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, NGL. That was a lot of fun.
This scene was my first "lose" during my playthrough so I was very enjoy it and surprised Serafina got that much humiliation XD. I thought she would be regrets what being cocky at her opponents would get herself to. But turn she still have that same cocky confident attitude. (and yep, Another round) maybe if Serafina didn't mock Jiiji she might be able to get away without having to do the "Tits sucking Masturbation show" lol.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.02):

Special Thanks to Asenaris for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.02):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How to get into the third city tavern I don't know what should I do they won't let me in
You have to beat the 3 Top Fighters in the Slum Arena.
  • Strong Arm Agostino
  • Curse Master Jiiji
  • Poison Blade Ubald
If you meant entering the Inner City in general, then yes, you need to proceed with the Arena Arc, and for that, you either need to beat all 3 top fighters in the arena, or you need to beat one of them multiple times. I don't remember how many times. Agostino is the easiest to defeat, regardless of build. Jiiji needs some more thought and preparation since that one hits hard with magic. Ubald kind of depends on whether you went full slut or not. If you did, I'm not sure if it's possible to beat him without certain top tier equipment and spells.

That said, there's really no reason to try to do anything than beat Agostino repeatedly tbh, unless you want to see the defeat scenes from the others. No other fight in the game will require the builds and/or item combinations that those latter two require.

Reactions: Aryan7766

Aryan7766

Sep 22, 2023
If you meant entering the Inner City in general, then yes, you need to proceed with the Arena Arc, and for that, you either need to beat all 3 top fighters in the arena, or you need to beat one of them multiple times. I don't remember how many times. Agostino is the easiest to defeat, regardless of build. Jiiji needs some more thought and preparation since that one hits hard with magic. Ubald kind of depends on whether you went full slut or not. If you did, I'm not sure if it's possible to beat him without certain top tier equipment and spells.

That said, there's really no reason to try to do anything than beat Agostino repeatedly tbh, unless you want to see the defeat scenes from the others. No other fight in the game will require the builds and/or item combinations that those latter two require.
Thanks man but I was already done with that part.
I meant the Tavern which when you go there they won't let you in and say only members are allowed. I found that I should buy appeal skill points and go the town square where a man is looking for someone with high appeal then you get to go to the third city's Tavern
Problem solved

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes