FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
This game and art is so good, the protagonist is so beautiful that one costume is not enough for her, at least make her remove her red robe during the interactions and normal gameplay.

Reactions: Deathpacito

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
So I've just found out that this and Seed of Evil are part of a sort of collection along with Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid. I've played and almost 100% SoE, and I'm just now starting Key to the Egg here. Is it worth going back and checking out MLAM first? Or has it aged poorly and not really connected enough?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So I've just found out that this and Seed of Evil are part of a sort of collection along with Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid. I've played and almost 100% SoE, and I'm just now starting Key to the Egg here. Is it worth going back and checking out MLAM first? Or has it aged poorly and not really connected enough?

Hmm, do whatever you want really. Though, you'll find the MC of MLAN and a person close to that mc in Serafina game and they have some little story. And yes, the stories follow each other. If we only take the games that are here, the chronological order (which is also the order of release) is :

Escape from Wombraid Maze -> Seed of Evil -> Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid -> Serafina and the Key to the Egg

You have to note it's only the games here, because there's another game that the dev will release and that game is set years before Escape from Wombraid Maze happens, and explain a lot of things. Though, we will have to wait for it to be translated.

Also, in their ci-en, they posted the chronological order of the games and stories (There's little stories posted in ci-en to complement the games) so it's pretty useful.

To finish for the 4 games we have atm, for example in Seed of Evil you will encounter a character in Escape from Wombraid Maze. It's to say, all the games are connected one way or another even if it's just some text.

So if you really care for all the story, you know what to do.

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
So if you really care for all the story, you know what to do.

*me who actually did enjoy the seed of evil storyline even if it was a bit short* well bother. Guess I do. Also what is this "Escape from Wombraid Maze? I've never heard of it?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
*me who actually did enjoy the seed of evil storyline even if it was a bit short* well bother. Guess I do. Also what is this "Escape from Wombraid Maze? I've never heard of it?
It's the very first game of the dev, wasn't talked much and also, compared to the other games, is pretty hard. It's from here that the story of this world starts. Well, for now at least.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes