Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Once you beat the three top guys (don't remember their names), you just have to be present on the last day of your visa (simply put not doing any mission that could take days or other things that would make you skip days too much) and you should be at the arena with the three guys you beat, to go somewhere special and doing a certain fight

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat him im stuck here i dont know how to do it
Depends on your level and sexual experience tbh. The higher the sexual experience, the higher the level and the better the combo of passives+skills+items needs to be to beat that particular enemy. Oh and of course, the difficulty level you're on.

That said, you don't HAVE to beat that guy. Warrior dude is generally easier and cheaper to beat and you can fuck him up over and over until Serafina is approached for the mission. I actually didn't even bother beating this guy on my play-through that went through the Kagura version because I was slutting it up to get extra SP and Money and this guy absolutely wrecks Serafina after she cums. His damage goes through the roof... and even with pleasure killer amulets you can't really prevent it with high slut values.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Now to resist playing it for 3 years until Kaguya decensors it.
Now to resist playing it until a translation comes out...
>.>
<.<"
I don't know if I'll actually be able to pull it off. Wouldn't be the first game from this circle that I end up playing in JP...

Reactions: f9account

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Hasoyua, Kagura Games - Serafina and the Key to the Egg ver.1.03 Final (uncen-eng)

version 1.02
1.03 last

english MTL 1.02

critical error in menu of character so not working

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Now to resist playing it until a translation comes out...
>.>
<.<"
I don't know if I'll actually be able to pull it off. Wouldn't be the first game from this circle that I end up playing in JP...
I gave it a test run, it's similar to Key of Egg in design and battles.

I couldn't get her pregnant, though, even after like 20 tries...must need a specific trigger outside of just monsters.

Edit-it seems like pregnancy is, so far, only available in Chapter 4.

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Hasoyua, Kagura Games - Serafina and the Key to the Egg ver.1.03 Final (uncen-eng)

version 1.02
1.03 last

english MTL 1.02

critical error in menu of character so not working
wish the 1.03 version was uploaded on something like gofile or pixeldrain but thanks for sharing anyway. The other two links seem to be a completely different game. Egg of the world?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes