The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh yeah, Raping someone into thinking that being raiped its actually good its "woman becoming sexually liberated" You either are trolling or you are really fcking stupid
There is no reason to insult me and I am not trolling.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
...if you are familiar with *that* meaning in the context why are we even having this conversation in the first place srsly
Because this title is not tagged with Mind Control and no one told me that she was being mind controlled. I see a corruption tag though and no corruption, but again, this is all fruitless banter at this point. Thank you for the conversation nonetheless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
It reminded me of one time I asked if it was possible to disable or remove scat from a game and someone got mad at me about it...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Because this title is not tagged with Mind Control and no one told me that she was being mind controlled. I see a corruption tag though and no corruption, but again, this is all fruitless banter at this point. Thank you for the conversation nonetheless.
In context "mind control" refers to shit like outright pulp hypnotism, magic and whatever the fuck have you. None of which is, in the wonderful world of hentai, an sich required to convert a prudish virgin into a wanton cockmongler - merely getting some dick in her is usually enough. (And 99% of the time it's specifically a *her*.)

Yes you can very easily read all kinds of questionable attitudes towards sex, women and female sexuality in this whole paradigm. That's beside the point.

It should also be noted that hentai mind-control does not automatically lead into hentai corruption - if that's not the focus, then its more likely than not just thrown in a scene or two for variety and to pander to that particular kink. Any long-term effects are strictly optional; they're different tags for a reason.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm going to download the game here and see if I can find any changes besides the texts, but because of the file size I don't think anything has changed

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
RNDM - Well herein is my view as concise as I can make it as a literal corruption fetishist.

Corruption does NOT even require sex. Literally. I can tell you a list of movies, games, comics, cartoons, and more that have really, really hot corruption- but no sex whatsoever. However, in games like this, sex is literally the requirement. That's why I think there should be sexual liberation tags sperate from corruption tags. Kerrigan becomes Queen of Blades via the Overmind? Hot. No sex. Bastila becomes a Sith because of Malakk? Hot. No sex. So, a lot of this corruption stuff here, it's not at all my fetish or a turn on.

If an outside force exerts itself (Phazon, Overmind, Dark Side, Demon, Ghost, Magic, whatever) on a character and literally corrupts them, that is hot. But a woman enjoying sex just is not. If we took the sex out of this game here, based on what I heard, would it even have so called corruption? If the answer is no, I'd say it is more about sexual liberation and probably would not turn me on at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
RNDM - Well herein is my view as concise as I can make it as a literal corruption fetishist.

Corruption does NOT even require sex. Literally. I can tell you a list of movies, games, comics, cartoons, and more that have really, really hot corruption- but no sex whatsoever. However, in games like this, sex is literally the requirement. That's why I think there should be sexual liberation tags sperate from corruption tags. Kerrigan becomes Queen of Blades via the Overmind? Hot. No sex. Bastila becomes a Sith because of Malakk? Hot. No sex. So, a lot of this corruption stuff here, it's not at all my fetish or a turn on.

If an outside force exerts itself (Phazon, Overmind, Dark Side, Demon, Ghost, Magic, whatever) on a character and literally corrupts them, that is hot. But a woman enjoying sex just is not. If we took the sex out of this game here, based on what I heard, would it even have so called corruption? If the answer is no, I'd say it is more about sexual liberation and probably would not turn me on at all.
Again - context. And didn't we already go over that whole "sexual liberation" nonsense.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Again - context. And didn't we already go over that whole "sexual liberation" nonsense.
We did, I showed how I am correct and that it was in no way nonsense. If we remove the sex from this game is she corrupt? Is she under any mind control? Is any dark force at all at work to change her from hero to villain? No? Then it's not corruption. Does she simply enjoy sex over time? Seems so. Is the game centered around a woman going from virgin to enjoying sexual exploits? Could be. To me, this game seems not about corruption at all, but rather, a woman finding sexual liberation after being a prude.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
We did, I showed how I am correct and that it was in no way nonsense. If we remove the sex from this game is she corrupt? Is she under any mind control? Is any dark force at all at work to change her from hero to villain? No? Then it's not corruption. Does she simply enjoy sex over time? Seems so. Is the game centered around a woman going from virgin to enjoying sexual exploits? Could be. To me, this game seems not about corruption at all, but rather, a woman finding sexual liberation after being a prude.
The details vary, of course, but again - that's the established use of the term in the context of hentai genre. Its use in the context of other genres - which is tellingly what your counter-examples *solely* were - is immaterial and irrelevant.

Go argue about it with the Japanese and their hang-ups regarding female sexuality because that's where it comes from. The purpose of the tags here is merely to help users locate games with that particular type of content. See also: reverse rape.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Reminds me of my Slugs and Bugs games. If this lady is willingly giving herself to her tentacle overlords, it's not really corruption or a turn on (as far as a corruption fetish goes). However, if she was captured and these creatures are making her into their cult leader to bring about their works to others, now that'd be some hot Anaxian corruption. Mwa ha ha ha!

Reactions: f9account

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
What's the difference between previous version and kagura version?? Game was already translated, and i don't think they added anything else.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
"Corruption" is the default tag to pretty much cover the transition from a sexually prudish to deviant character (not in terms of morals). If we argue semantics, than the process would be "moral degeneration" rather than "corruption." The only place I've seen that differentiates the two is sadpanda.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes