Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Not sure how accurate this was but my anti-virus told me to abort connection on downloading this game through anonfile as it gave me a phishing warning.... but it had no issue with mix drop. Considering it has never had any issue with a download from any game from F95 though I choose to believe it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Isnt the corruption tag meant for that though? "corruption means a woman eventually enjoys sex"?
Well that's the only tag the site has like it, so a lot of people seem to use it. However, it's not corrupt for women to enjoy sex. Billions of women on Earth probably enjoy sex and there is nothing evil or corrupt at all about it. So that's the issue is when I see "corruption" around here, it might be actual corruption, like what I make for a living here, or it can always mean that a woman has become sexually liberated- which for the record is nothing corrupt at all. Women should be able to enjoy sex as much as any man, so why it would be corruption is beyond me, but as you say, that's the tag used for it. A misnomer, really.

• Angry
Reactions: Yukihirou

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well that's the only tag the site has like it, so a lot of people seem to use it. However, it's not corrupt for women to enjoy sex. Billions of women on Earth probably enjoy sex and there is nothing evil or corrupt at all about it. So that's the issue is when I see "corruption" around here, it might be actual corruption, like what I make for a living here, or it can always mean that a woman has become sexually liberated- which for the record is nothing corrupt at all. Women should be able to enjoy sex as much as any man, so why it would be corruption is beyond me, but as you say, that's the tag used for it. A misnomer, really.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's the established use of the term in hentai context, take it or leave it. Blame the Japanese and their metric fuckton of cultural issues with female sexuality.

• Sad
Reactions: kcj300

Round110

Feb 10, 2020
Eh, you could make an argument that most of these types of games go a step beyond just sexual liberation. They start with a shy virgin and end with someone willing to be have a 4some right on the street.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Eh, you could make an argument that most of these types of games go a step beyond just sexual liberation. They start with a shy virgin and end with someone willing to be have a 4some right on the street.
Right, but that would not be evil at all. Any woman (or even man) that would enjoy having a foursome on a street corner, started as a virgin. And, it is not evil, twisted, or corrupt to have sex with multiple partners at once anyway. So, not corrupt at all.

It's the established use of the term in hentai context, take it or leave it.
I mean no offense, but, I do not think I have to take or leave it, technically. That is, tags in a community like this can change. They can be added, edited, or even removed over time. But, yeah, in the meantime, I have to ascertain which games are really corruption fetish and which are just female sexual liberation fetishes.

TheBigDickEnergy

Aug 25, 2019
Corruption its more for something like corrupting a girl innocence into something that can't live without a dick, at least usually in hentai games thats the meaning of it

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Right, but that would not be evil at all. Any woman (or even man) that would enjoy having a foursome on a street corner, started as a virgin. And, it is not evil, twisted, or corrupt to have sex with multiple partners at once anyway. So, not corrupt at all.
"Corruption" as in "corrupting her morals and inhibitions" not as in "turning her into next Maou-sama out to conquer the world and slay the living". You're working off some really narrow interpretations of the word there brah.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
"Corruption" as in "corrupting her morals and inhibitions" not as in "turning her into next Maou-sama out to conquer the world and slay the living". You're working off some really narrow interpretations of the word there brah.
But no one's morals are absolute, stagnant, or immutable. The largest prude on Earth can change in time to someone that relishes and celebrates their sexuality. This is again, normal, and not inherently evil, twisted, bad or wrong.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But no one's morals are absolute, stagnant, or immutable. The largest prude on Earth can change in time to someone that relishes and celebrates their sexuality. This is again, normal, and not inherently evil, twisted, bad or wrong.
We're not talking about "celebrating their sexuality" here but, as a rule, more or less outright fucking brainwashing someone into a wanton compulsive cumdump.

Which is all of those.

TheBigDickEnergy

Aug 25, 2019
you are thinking too far mate.
Corruption can have multiple meaning, you are just thinking too much.
one of the meaning can be: to make someone or something become dishonest or immoral.
Making a innocence girl into someone who cant live without a cock its immoral, becouse most of the time its either rape, sexual harrasment etc..

Reactions: RNDM

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
We're not talking about "celebrating their sexuality" here but, as a rule, more or less outright fucking brainwashing someone into a wanton compulsive cumdump.

Which is all of those.
Ah, now if you are talking about mind control, in other words, a force outside the girl herself is doing this- then yes, that is corruption. Definitely. Hands down and hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
you are thinking too far mate.
Corruption can have multiple meaning, you are just thinking too much.
one of the meaning can be: to make someone or something become dishonest or immoral.
Making a innocence girl into someone who cant live without a cock its immoral, becouse most of the time its either rape, sexual harrasment etc..
It's ok, this is taking this thread way off topic and we could philosophize about it ad nauseum, however as someone who literally earns a living creating corruption erotica, I would think I might be considered in some way an expert on the fetish. But it's fine, I need to get back to rendering, and it appears this game is more about a woman becoming sexually liberated rather than twisted into serving darkness of some kind.

• Angry

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know if there is any difference in this version of "kagura" Usually the only thing I've seen in some games is that they remove blood when the character is a virgin I've seen this happen

• Thinking Face

TheBigDickEnergy

Aug 25, 2019
It's ok, this is taking this thread way off topic and we could philosophize about it ad nauseum, however as someone how literally earns a living creating corruption erotica, I would think I might be considered in some way an expert on the fetish. But it's fine, I need to get back to rendering, and it appears this game is more about a woman becoming sexually liberated rather than twisted into serving darkness of some kind.
Oh yeah, Raping someone into thinking that being raiped its actually good its "woman becoming sexually liberated" You either are trolling or you are really fcking stupid

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ah, now if you are talking about mind control, in other words, a force outside the girl herself is doing this- then yes, that is corruption. Definitely. Hands down and hot.
...if you are familiar with *that* meaning in the context why are we even having this conversation in the first place srsly

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes