Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
the bar thats in the alley of the first city? thats the hostess event, the one where she wears the waitress outfit Is the one Im trying to find
Nah, directly at the start, when you can choose to go to the alley or church or other places, you should have a place where you can go in some sort of tavern where you can work for three days in it before not being able to work here anymore because of the bad experience she will have

Edit : if you still don't find, later i will go in game to find it for you

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
so i assume this is just a kagura release without any major update?
Most likely. It's the official one.
It's like the same case with Summer Memories that got an official English version. Though I like the original fan-translation more than the official ones. IIRC the official ones felt like it was too "localized" & awkward compared to the fan translation.

With that being said, does this has any significant change to the story or censorship? It would be a letdown if the official translation made it kinda awkward since this is a nukige game that features rape & prostitution.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just to check, is this game "actual corruption" where we play as a corrupted, evil version of the girl, or is this game more like "corruption means a woman eventually enjoys sex"? (which obviously is not corruption, but the tag ends up on those games somehow)

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Just to check, is this game "actual corruption" where we play as a corrupted, evil version of the girl, or is this game more like "corruption means a woman eventually enjoys sex"? (which obviously is not corruption, but the tag ends up on those games somehow)
Isnt the corruption tag meant for that though? "corruption means a woman eventually enjoys sex"?

Reactions: Arkbac

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
Are most scenes in this game obtained through rape?
There are some prostitution scenes

I cant get next pass when reach day 40. what i m missing?
You have to beat the 3 top enemies in arena

No evil version of the girl, she can eventually enjoy sex and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes