Seeking Games with optional NTr

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
basicly im looking for games where the NTR is not forced but is rather a consequance of your actions prefferbly male protagonist

Reactions: Furnox

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
This is an old post, so maybe you already found all the games you're looking for but I just wanted to give way more options for anyone in the future searching for this topic or something like it, I've found a few smaller threads but nothing like a full comprehensive list (the Skill Issue one is close but not enough for me because Homimah in that thread wants something unique of a combat style and I'm just doing general) so I'll try (also Mario4don and Archaon11111 up there gave some of the best games IMO for this subject so expect at most slightly better to just worse in general compared to those, I also didn't add their picks cause they deserve the credit for showing us those)

Long Story Short [v0.8b] - VN, 3d, Decent amount of scenes

Horton Bay Stories - Jake - Sandbox, 3d, Good amount of scenes

Exchange Student - 3d, VN or Sandbox (you get to choose) Ok number of scenes.
Could be argued that it's not ntr but you do directly make it happen if you want even if you're only friends.

God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! - 3d anime style, RPGM
Way more focused on ntr but all can be stopped (warning mc has small dick)

My Girlfriend's Amnesia - 3d, RPGM, I can't remember probably Decent amount

My Future Wife - 3d, VN, Decent number of scenes.

World after War - 3d, Sandbox, Ok close to decent amount of scenes

Sugar Baby Galore - 3d, VN, Good Number of Scenes
You do agree to a lot of it, but you definitely can get ntred. Ok number if you just count the stuff you didn't want to happen.

Long Live the Princess - 3d, Sandbox, like 3 scenes last time I played it but it's been a while so more could have been added.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic - 3d anime style, management, absolute bonkers number of scenes but huge download.

LifePlay - 3d, Sandbox, could be infinite number of scenes technically because of the nature of modding and the randomness of the game but I would say decent if you just go by basic game.

2D territory

Spiral Dystopia - 2d, Vn, Good number of scenes, honestly hard to avoid ntr for all characters so have fun lol.

Nebel Geisterjäger - 2d, RPGM, Decent Number of scenes

PRIMITIVE HEARTS - 2d, RPGM, Decent Number

Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs ~Sexual Secret-Keeping Moratorium~ - 2d, RPGM, Good Number

A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded - 2d in a sorta 3d world, Managment. Good Number

Confusion world - 2d, RPGM, Decent Number

Forward Ho - 2d, RPGM, Good Number

Fox Girls Never Play Dirty -2d, RPGM, Great number, Most scenes are ntr but all avoidable.

Dohna Dohna: Let’s Do Bad Things Together - 2d, Managment with combat. Decent number

Time Loop NTR - 2d in 3d ish world, management, Decent number

7 Girls War - 2d, RPGM, Decent number

Sphilia's Familiar - 2d, RPGM, Decent Number

Nai's Training Diary - 2d, Management, Decent Number

Nymphomania Priestess - 2d, RPGM, Decent last I played it but could be more.

Isekai Frontline - 2d, management with combat, like one or 2 losing scenes per girl.

Dungeon with Girl - 2d, Cardbuilder, OK number but haven't fully explored the ntr

Heromon SLG: Mysterious Monsters and Their Trainer - 2d, RPGM/Management. Decent number, this is if you decided to take a girl for your mon.

Amor Magical Academy - 2d, RPGM, Decent number you do have unavoidable ntr at the start which sucks

NTR House - 2d, Managment, decent number

Netoria Tactics: Revolution - West 2d, Rpg Strategy, decent number

List of more pimp like protags but doing it for the cause, maybe they like it a little however

Hero of the Demon - 2d, Rpgm, ok number

AlwaysFan - 3d anime ish, VN, Decent number of scenes.
You are more like a pimp but at the beginning he has to make a choice to earn money and he doesn't necessarily want to if you're a good guy so on it goes.

Pervert Action: Legacy - 3d, Point and Click, Decent number of scenes. It's pimping but in the game you're doing it cause you have to get some help or whatever lol.

Pervert Action: Timelapse - 3d, point and click, Decent number. Same as the one above but for money and your character actually likes some of it so up to you.

Ending notes - I have a wide range of what I consider ntr and there are so many different ways to interpret it and that may not be exactly what you're looking for but all of these I do consider being ntr so sorry in advance if you don't agree to that, also some are not necessarily you losing or making a bad decision to lose your girls but you're character trying to earn money to help him win with his troubles which is still a consequence of your actions just a more you know this is going to happen

Welp that's all I could find/think of in the span of like 20 minutes, I'm sure there are so many more, but these are the main ones I have played and liked at least a little. And remember, no 2 Decent numbers have the same number of scenes lol I'm sure I'm wrong on a lot, but this is going by memory so give me a break and have fun saving your girls from the evil hands!

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Anymore new games out there? mostly looking for Japan made games, of course animated is best.

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Anymore new games out there? mostly looking for Japan made games, of course animated is best.
These are from the last year or so

Super Idol - Consequence choice but can be seen as pimping
Internet Hunter - Just read the description, haven't played much myself
Charming Heart - Consequence of being a pervert if I remember correctly
In debt hell - Came out pretty recently has about 3 or 4 scenes

Can't think of any more at the moment
This search style can help you find more
Latest Games & Updates | v4.0.3-Alpha (f95zone.to)

Reactions: A. Dark

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
These are from the last year or so

Super Idol - Consequence choice but can be seen as pimping
Internet Hunter - Just read the description, haven't played much myself
Charming Heart - Consequence of being a pervert if I remember correctly
In debt hell - Came out pretty recently has about 3 or 4 scenes

Can't think of any more at the moment
This search style can help you find more
Latest Games & Updates | v4.0.3-Alpha (f95zone.to)
All these games have optional ntr, right? that's what I'm looking for

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
All these games have optional ntr, right? that's what I'm looking for
Yes those are optional ntr but it has been a while since I played charming heart so I may be wrong about that one (The ntr might happen no matter what - don't remember) The search is just one way I like to look for those types of games, for example you could go romance and ntr with male protag and multiple endings and that usually means they have multiple routes with one possibly being optional ntr but it might not always be that case so you could also just find a game that seems good and read the reviews/comments

This isnt 2d jap but has the custom order maid look to it and is also conseqence ntr - Traveler Inn Tales
Also this seems to have optianal ntr but I havn't played it - Daily life of introverted girl

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry, any games with this small feature where you're able to interact and view the aftermath after you or the others fucks the girl. Here's a Example ---

Feature example.png feature example 2.png