VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
I only care about the game. There’s a plenty of drugs that treat depression. Can’t figure out why the hell the dude can’t just use ‘em.
Drugs now and again don't fix anything, all they do is cover or mask what is underneath. Give the man his time and his space as we don't owe him anything but that. If you are supporting his patreon then cancel it. Else be quiet.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017

Can someone please share??
no point... it's basically an unfinished version of the 3rd cell form this page
Enjoy

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
@Fuckit
so you've moved to the testing stage, right?
testing, debugging, tweaking to make sure the game work and make sense...

Only 1 tester for the moment; usually it would have been me, but I just don't have the time, or what it take to do a thorough job on this, so I recruited a real tester who did this for a living. We'll have a proper quality testing with a 5-10 players once this stage is done.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Don't you know that if take a little time to truely tag our game with the good tag we will be able to gain a lot of follower and view?
TAG PREGNANCY on this thread.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
If it's anything like the first one yes you get her pregnant but you don't get to see, interact or anything with her while she is. It would be a waste of a tag tbh

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
A lot of pissing in the Star Wars comics! I'll be hoping my kink made into the game as well.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Gargoyles, The Beast and the Bitch v1.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
@Fuckit Hi, Alx, any chance the crowd gets the BvB2 before October?
Just wondering... you know.
at this point... I'll be happy if we get it before 2019 ( damn... 2018 went by fast! )
I hired a tester... he's on it right now, but he's still only part time, having a real job in the real world. As soon as we get his report; it's in Khronos's hands. He's been back to work, but I don't know if he fully back on his feet or not.

I really am more of a supervisor at the moment, having been done with my part, months, and months ago. I'm concentrating on comics for the time being. but i'll get back to it as soon as the testing is done if we think something is missing.

I'm sorry I can't be more precise. This is frustratingly slow... but at least we are out of the swamps.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty hype for the game myself, expecially considering he's been adding waterspots in his comics lately, which is kind of my kink.
sorry... no watersport in the game
I was hopping to put it in the expansion... but I canceled the expansions months ago. Seeing how slowly this one is turning out. I decided not to plan 3 games in advance anymore and work one project at the time... we'll see.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes