ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pffft..this is as family friendly a game as i've played...very open to all with a heart and deep morals...you get to rescue an abandoned princess..help your "mom" with unwanted body hair growth and proper hygiene..help a "brother" become a "sister" and make her at ease in life finally..learn about proper body shaving while watching a "sister" perform the actions in the bathroom..help another "sister" learn about when a man awakens and the issues that arise...get a glimpse of urine for PH levels and diabetes potential..its educational..possibly medical..this is a learning game!!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
pffft..this is as family friendly a game as i've played...very open to all with a heart and deep morals...you get to rescue an abandoned princess..help your "mom" with unwanted body hair growth and proper hygiene..help a "brother" become a "sister" and make her at ease in life finally..learn about proper body shaving while watching a "sister" perform the actions in the bathroom..help another "sister" learn about when a man awakens and the issues that arise...get a glimpse of urine for PH levels and diabetes potential..its educational..possibly medical..this is a learning game!!!
It is pretty much like one of those reality shows. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You forgot saving a poor young orphan girl from becoming lost in the (sewer) system

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes