*FARHAN*

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 212980

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-27
Release Date: 2019-06-25
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac(0.2a): - - - -
Android: - - -
Others:

Patches:

The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212983 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 230910 View attachment 253507 View attachment 253508
When will you publish 0.4d

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Like I said, it depends on what kind of sandbox is it. Grinding sandbox is bad, I dont think I have ever saw a grind-based sandbox game that wasn't bad. If its sandbox/free-roam like lets say DeLuca Family or DIK, then it'll be fine. Keep the linear story with sandbox in between to do repeatable scenes (not grinding), explore around, find collectibles etc.
I'm going to agree and disagree...

"Sandbox" games done right is nice to play, and if some of the most popular games past and present on here are "sandbox" games. If you filter by view now, 4/5 of the most viewed games on here are sandbox games.

Some of my favorite Sandbox games have grind. It all comes down to balance. You need to balance the grind vs reward.
BB was the top game for year on here and had a lot of grind, similar to Water world, Man of the house, Cure my addiction etc.

Grind is the padding that is needed to give the dev breathing space to do what he wants and roll out regular updates.
For the same amount of work, the sandbox can give you a couple of hours play time vs 10 minutes in a straight VN. (IF there is multiple paths then it could be even less)

It all comes down to too much grind. And also switching from VN to sandbox...I do agree that can be annoying.

Reactions: Freezer14

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I played a little of this game and I'm very excited.
-Excellent writing/narrative
-Realistic models
-Good renders
-Great ambiance and detailing
-Etc :LOL:
Homo content seems to be avoidable (y)

Overall, it is a promising game, which I will support in the future. Keep up the quality!

Obs: English is not my native language.

Last edited:

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I played a little of this game and I'm very excited.
-Excellent writing/narrative
-Realistic models
-Good renders
-Great ambiance and detailing
-Etc :LOL:
Homo content seems to be avoidable (y)

Reading a few pages... will mc's dick really be small? I think everyone who has chosen this size should have a small... you know :ROFLMAO:
Okay, can the little dick satisfy the younger sister, but the older one? not. Mrs. Gates? deeeefinitely not (assuming it is below 14cm/5.5in and thin).
I think the perfect dick size for this mc could be between 17cm/6.7in - 18cm/7.1in.

Overall, it is a promising game, which I will support in the future. Keep up the quality!

Obs: English is not my native language.
As far as I remember, Alex's dick will be small, not mc's.

Reactions: FR915
Oct 3, 2017
Sandbox Games FTW!

VN's are read and read and read....... Becomes frustrating quickly if you don't have much time to spare. Being a sandbox game WITHOUT A GRIND (can be solved easily with in game cheat options) gives player a break to breathe, an ability to choose however the player wants to progress. It is much more immersive when you get to choose how you proceed and the pacing.

Just look at the best games on this site, they're all sandbox games.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Sandbox Games FTW!

VN's are read and read and read....... Becomes frustrating quickly if you don't have much time to spare. Being a sandbox game WITHOUT A GRIND (can be solved easily with in game cheat options) gives player a break to breathe, an ability to choose however the player wants to progress. It is much more immersive when you get to choose how you proceed and the pacing.

Just look at the best games on this site, they're all sandbox games.
Huh? Reading a VN becomes frustrating and time consuming? And senselessly clicking through locations somehow isn't a wasteful consumption of time? Why would someone need a chance to breathe while playing a slow paced reading game? And how is it more immersive to click through a bunch of locations? More interactive, sure, I'll give you that. But it is in no way more immersive when you are taken out of an immersive story in order to click around various locations. It's like putting a movie on pause in order to fiddle around in the menu. A sandbox seems a better format for Devs that can't write worth a shit....Cough....ICSTOR. Or devs that like to hide a minuscule amount of content per update behind hours of clicking. Sure in a sandbox game you can do a solitary characters progression, but then what happens to the story and the other characters? Well, the characters lose interconnectivity and soon the story is lost and becomes disjointed. This has happened in every single free roam sandbox game that I have ever tormented myself into trying to play. Oh well, I guess some people enjoy monotony in their games, but I don't. I live it at work everyday.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
First sandbox is not synonym of grinding and second the game allowing the player a choice to explore doesn't have to be in detriment of the story. A game can still be heavily tied to a main narrative you need to progress.
I will give you two examples of games that allow you some form of exploration while still maintaining a focus on its main story, and i am sure there are many more out there:
*Long Live the Princess
*Being a Dik.

Last edited:

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
wow this game looks promising, Grace is an interesting character but I'm more interested in Alex, hope it will possible to pick for mc to be bot/top, would like to see how both are played, also that princess is kinda cute, cant wait to see what the update will bring us ;)

Reactions: Freezer14

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
wow this game looks promising, Grace is an interesting character but I'm more interested in Alex, hope it will possible to pick for mc to be bot/top, would like to see how both are played, also that princess is kinda cute, cant wait to see what the update will bring us ;)
I was thinking the same. The choice for Alex is at the beginning of the game, so some inhibitions could be smoothed out... images.jpg
#Alexonlystarofthegame

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes