Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

Who would have thought that a person arid and cynical as P_S_Y_C_H_O would have been able to create moments of true tenderness? He is tired of eating live kittens?
Aaàahhh!!! The amazing intoxicating overpowering smell of sweat, cum and pussy juices slick in hand. Princess is surely gonna lick it clean. But first you have to smeeeell it.

P_S_Y_C_H_O I'm literally on my toes for the next installment man. Not pushing you. Take your time but make everyone's balls burst with this update man. Great Job so far

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

She's staring at MC's erection for a while, surprised, attracted and interested. Then raises her t-shirt and says: "Me no have!"
I hate to say, but that's exactly, what is going on with the update. I have about 570 image files I'm working with. Adding, reshooting, tweaking, sequencing, coding. I wrote morning scene and Princess scene/code/dialogue. What's next - Alex scene coding, intermediate scenes, and some motel scenes.
I'm working on it every day. There is always something. Posing, rendering, writing, searching, learning new stuff. But there is also a big issue. I'm not native English speaker, and the word I want to use here - is somehow special. So I will put, what google translate gave me, just to be sure, that everyone understands.
Without going too deep into personal stuff, I've got experienced too many shocks/shakes/quakes/traumas/upheavals/turmoils/jolts in too short period of time, to have the energy and health to deal with them. I am distracted by those troubles all the time, and getting back to work being constantly pissed off, and in the mood, that isn't creative, but rather very destructive. I hate my life, myself, and everyone around me. Acceptance of the fact, that I screwed up the deadline I've mentioned, and the time it took for the update in general - makes me feel even worse. To be completely honest, I would rather spend this time on the update, rather than on writing this post.
Every time I'm back to Gates Motel - I have to get a grip and tune myself up to this stuff.
And there is nothing I can do, except getting used to it. But I am getting used to it.
As usual, I'm letting you know about it before Patreon takes monthly charge, for you to remove your pledge, if you wish so. It's the last thing I'm worrying about right now. It won't hurt, and I will understand.
For now, all I can say - is the update is delayed for a few weeks and I am really sorry about that.
1572391215305.png 1572391224617.png

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

She's staring at MC's erection for a while, surprised, attracted and interested. Then raises her t-shirt and says: "Me no have!"
I hate to say, but that's exactly, what is going on with the update. I have about 570 image files I'm working with. Adding, reshooting, tweaking, sequencing, coding. I wrote morning scene and Princess scene/code/dialogue. What's next - Alex scene coding, intermediate scenes, and some motel scenes.
I'm working on it every day. There is always something. Posing, rendering, writing, searching, learning new stuff. But there is also a big issue. I'm not native English speaker, and the word I want to use here - is somehow special. So I will put, what google translate gave me, just to be sure, that everyone understands.
Without going too deep into personal stuff, I've got experienced too many shocks/shakes/quakes/traumas/upheavals/turmoils/jolts in too short period of time, to have the energy and health to deal with them. I am distracted by those troubles all the time, and getting back to work being constantly pissed off, and in the mood, that isn't creative, but rather very destructive. I hate my life, myself, and everyone around me. Acceptance of the fact, that I screwed up the deadline I've mentioned, and the time it took for the update in general - makes me feel even worse. To be completely honest, I would rather spend this time on the update, rather than on writing this post.
Every time I'm back to Gates Motel - I have to get a grip and tune myself up to this stuff.
And there is nothing I can do, except getting used to it. But I am getting used to it.
As usual, I'm letting you know about it before Patreon takes monthly charge, for you to remove your pledge, if you wish so. It's the last thing I'm worrying about right now. It won't hurt, and I will understand.
For now, all I can say - is the update is delayed for a few weeks and I am really sorry about that.
View attachment 444533 View attachment 444534
By the hairy balls of Zeus!! Awesome work man. Now I'm looking forward to this next update way more.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes