tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
P_S_Y_C_H_O

Me no have
She's staring at MC's erection for a while, surprised, attracted and interested. Then raises her t-shirt and says: "Me no have!"
I hate to say, but that's exactly, what is going on with the update. I have about 570 image files I'm working with. Adding, reshooting, tweaking, sequencing, coding. I wrote morning scene and Princess scene/code/dialogue. What's next - Alex scene coding, intermediate scenes, and some motel scenes.
You can't show the "lower" render without the paywall, for Patreon to be a safe-for-kids site, so it will have to go to $1 supporters.
I'm working on it every day. There is always something. Posing, rendering, writing, searching, learning new stuff. But there is also a big issue. I'm not native English speaker, and the word I want to use here - is somehow special. So I will put, what google translate gave me, just to be sure, that everyone understands.
Without going too deep into personal stuff, I've got experienced too many shocks/shakes/quakes/traumas/upheavals/turmoils/jolts in too short period of time, to have the energy and health to deal with them. I am distracted by those troubles all the time, and getting back to work being constantly pissed off, and in the mood, that isn't creative, but rather very destructive. I hate my life, myself, and everyone around me. Acceptance of the fact, that I screwed up the deadline I've mentioned, and the time it took for the update in general - makes me feel even worse. To be completely honest, I would rather spend this time on the update, rather than on writing this post.
Every time I'm back to Gates Motel - I have to get a grip and tune myself up to this stuff.
And there is nothing I can do, except getting used to it. But I am getting used to it.
As usual, I'm letting you know about it before Patreon takes monthly charge, for you to remove your pledge, if you wish so. It's the last thing I'm worrying about right now. It won't hurt, and I will understand.
For now, all I can say - is the update is delayed for a few weeks and I am really sorry about that.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
P_S_Y_C_H_O

Me no have
She's staring at MC's erection for a while, surprised, attracted and interested. Then raises her t-shirt and says: "Me no have!"
I hate to say, but that's exactly, what is going on with the update. I have about 570 image files I'm working with. Adding, reshooting, tweaking, sequencing, coding. I wrote morning scene and Princess scene/code/dialogue. What's next - Alex scene coding, intermediate scenes, and some motel scenes.
You can't show the "lower" render without the paywall, for Patreon to be a safe-for-kids site, so it will have to go to $1 supporters.
I'm working on it every day. There is always something. Posing, rendering, writing, searching, learning new stuff. But there is also a big issue. I'm not native English speaker, and the word I want to use here - is somehow special. So I will put, what google translate gave me, just to be sure, that everyone understands.
Without going too deep into personal stuff, I've got experienced too many shocks/shakes/quakes/traumas/upheavals/turmoils/jolts in too short period of time, to have the energy and health to deal with them. I am distracted by those troubles all the time, and getting back to work being constantly pissed off, and in the mood, that isn't creative, but rather very destructive. I hate my life, myself, and everyone around me. Acceptance of the fact, that I screwed up the deadline I've mentioned, and the time it took for the update in general - makes me feel even worse. To be completely honest, I would rather spend this time on the update, rather than on writing this post.
Every time I'm back to Gates Motel - I have to get a grip and tune myself up to this stuff.
And there is nothing I can do, except getting used to it. But I am getting used to it.
As usual, I'm letting you know about it before Patreon takes monthly charge, for you to remove your pledge, if you wish so. It's the last thing I'm worrying about right now. It won't hurt, and I will understand.
For now, all I can say - is the update is delayed for a few weeks and I am really sorry about that.
Take your time bro!!

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Man Psycho I appreciate your work, take care of yourself you're making a quality game which I enjoy mashing my dick off too.

ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
Don't feel like that about yourself Psycho, you are delivering an amazing game, one that you should be proud of. If everyone is waiting in anticipation is because we all know the quality of the final product, and we want to see more of that masterpiece. As someone who knows depression and fought it, I say, stay strong, you got the love of your fans, and we we'll be here waiting on you. Good luck

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
This game reminds me a lot of vevqil love and submission work in a lot of ways.
great premise, beautiful render and good story, hopefully it won't get the same ending.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

View attachment 444533 View attachment 444534
Everybody gets burnt out after a while. Maybe take some time to recover a bit first, otherwise your work and life might suffer.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Everybody gets burnt out after a while. Maybe take some time to recover a bit first, otherwise your work and life might suffer.
I was a little afraid of this when I saw all the shiny new renders of the town. I would strongly urge the dev to block access to all the areas that are not actually in the story at this stage. Don't waste time and energy creating stuff you don't need right away. Plan it through, sure, but don't bother actually making all that stuff until the story gets there. Remember, the beautiful and highly detailed backgrounds are just that - backgrounds. Unless it is actually important to the story, no one cares if the park has 3 trees or 4; whether the streets are empty or full of traffic; whether the lighting and shadows match the time of day.

I find it helps if you write down and plan what needs to be done for the next release, and give yourself realistic micro-targets. Save the polishing for later - place-holders for the images containing text descriptions of what will eventually be there is a great way to get the story ideas flowing.

Sorry about the mess real life is throwing at you. Like John Lennon puts it: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Try to make it work for you - make the game designing stuff your happy place, where you go to heal and to forget your troubles for a while.

Hugs, and best of luck.

justbringit

Nov 3, 2019
As much as I would love new content because of the awesome game you're making, you're health is what's more important here. We will be here when the next release is done, nobody will be mad at you, and the wait will be worth it as you are the best dev around and this game is amazing

Humphrey21

Feb 14, 2018

View attachment 444533 View attachment 444534
Take your time. Quality is high of this game and you shouldn't waste that.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This game is quite verbal. I wonder how our MC think before and after he deposits his potent sperm into his mother's fertile womb ;) I would be very interesting
Yes, the MC is quite deliciously nuts. o_O:geek::ROFLMAO: Very well written. This game is full of weirdness, like the MC's faceplant in Midlife Crisis. (y)

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
love the game bro so take your time, rest eat and feel positive ... the better you are, the better the game! :)
i'm already a fan.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes