StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Capture.JPG

Why is the game tagged vaginal sex? I played the game and there is no vaginal sex in it.
No vaginal sex in the gallery mod either, and the gallery mod has all scenes.
The closest thing is anal sex with the bodybuilder lady at the motel.

Last edited:

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
:eek: :love:Norma's model is a world championship, :unsure::love:I don't know of another one so realistic. Or a similar game. (y)The creators games should learn how to make an older woman:love:
Other creators could learn a lot from this game in general, not only from the models (yes, plural, because I also love the sister). Would it be about models, coding, writing or sex, the medium level is awfully pitiful, and I'm not even including all the money milker devs in this.
So I hope, like you and I guess plenty of others, that this project will hang on and propose us the genuine continuity that this stunning and daring game deserves.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
This game is wonderful, the models have different personalities and all of them have attractive personalities, the appearance of the models is attractive, the story is logical, the renderings are satisfying, the writing is excellent, the tension is very high, the execution of the story has been done very well, We don't have Grindy and similar. It's slowburn (great), it's very fun, the atmosphere is great, the story is great, the story is original, it never gets boring, the concept is original.

I hope this project will not be abandoned, I really enjoyed it

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes