Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough&Save Files
Save#7 High Ego Low Morality
Save#8 Low Ego High Morality

Im supporting him 10$, so in the future i will keep updating the game, enjoy :p
A Hero is born:):)

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I put the saves in the game folder and they don't show up when I go under continue... Any way to fix this? Or how to get higher/lower ego (don't really remember) for the sex scenes that require it :S

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I put the saves in the game folder and they don't show up when I go under continue... Any way to fix this? Or how to get higher/lower ego (don't really remember) for the sex scenes that require it :S
where are u savign the save folder?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
It is there, no idea why it doesn't work :S

Edit: Fixed, no idea what happend but restarted my pc and then it worked.

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have the comments from the V.06 progress?
Hi,

Sorry, for delaying this but I wanted to finish some more work before writing a post.

Let me give you a quick summary of what you will get. With the new build, you will have most of the events that happen in school on Day 4. I said most of the events because I will move one of them to the version 0.07 and it will be Ulya's second event of the day. There will be 7 new events and you will interact with 9 characters. (All the school stuff/students+Aura). I wrote the events that include Lilia, Kari, Ulya, Madison, Mary and half of Grace's event. But still, I will go back to these once again and add&edit things before I type them.

Right now I am not in a position to give you a release date but well it will be out within this month and everybody will get it before the new year. I might ask a little bit of extra time for this one. I think it will be a well-balanced mixture of humor&sex.

And yes we supposed to have a talk about the game in general but I already started working on the new build and I really don't want to distract myself with it. I will prepare a long post and try to explain what I'm doing and what I'm trying to achieve with this game/project.

Once again thank you very much for your support.

Dede Kusto.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough - Day 2 - Night :
after accepting aura's event and delivered her at the hotel:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That never happened to me....Am I missing some stats or what?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes