3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
If this version is your first time playing, like myself, it is missing the images for the battlebacks folders. Luckily for me I had already downloaded v .5 with the intent on playing it (just didn't get around to it), so I just had to copy and paste the images in. Might I suggest an uploader with both versions correct the v .6 folders and create a new download link?

*Note 1* I already tested if pasting the images in the correct folder works - it does.
*Note 2* I haven't gotten through the whole game so whether or not this is the only folder missing images I do not know yet.

Reactions: VargaV

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If this version is your first time playing, like myself, it is missing the images for the battlebacks folders. Luckily for me I had already downloaded v .5 with the intent on playing it (just didn't get around to it), so I just had to copy and paste the images in. Might I suggest an uploader with both versions correct the v .6 folders and create a new download link?

*Note 1* I already tested if pasting the images in the correct folder works - it does.
*Note 2* I haven't gotten through the whole game so whether or not this is the only folder missing images I do not know yet.
Thanks for the catch! You rock!
It may be an hour or so. But I'll compress the shit out of it.
Edited... went through it and it was missing the images in BOTH battleback folders like you said but fortunately nowhere else. So I'm compressing and uploading now.

Last edited:

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Is there some bug on this version? Because after i leave ulya and the teacher in the classroom everyone is back in the same place and i can't get any scene with the swimmer and even when i try to leave the school it just says the build is over.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I'm stuck at going to the art teacher with Ulya (where you get that half-nude drawing session or w.e), and nothing else happens anywhere, if I leave the school the build is over etc :S

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there some bug on this version? Because after i leave ulya and the teacher in the classroom everyone is back in the same place and i can't get any scene with the swimmer and even when i try to leave the school it just says the build is over.
yes... the same happens to me... its truly weird :FeelsGoodMan:
Same, buggy build.

Reactions: Kauezitus

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think thats thr end after the ulya scene.. the pool is a route to high morality save...

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I cant get the mary locker room scene on day 4 is it bugged or im i doing something wrong? Using the save and walkthough posted in Op.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I cant get the mary locker room scene on day 4 is it bugged or im i doing something wrong? Using the save and walkthough posted in Op.
You sure you're not still in the dream?
At first I thought i missed it too...but then went to class and realized it was a dream >.<

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
You sure you're not still in the dream?
At first I thought i missed it too...but then went to class and realized it was a dream >.<
I was first confused, as OK I missed that dream. When I went to school by tram I realised OK, something is wrong - scene didn't show and when we got to school I realised OK .. that's the dream he talked about. So confusing.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was first confused, as OK I missed that dream. When I went to school by tram I realised OK, something is wrong - scene didn't show and when we got to school I realised OK .. that's the dream he talked about. So confusing.
=P

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I really cheered as Aura walked into the classroom in her uniform :D, then i got really confused about the principal :confused: and at least i cryed course it was all a dream:test2:.
I liked the idea of sluty Aura in my class *sigh*.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes