3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Sakuma

Aug 19, 2016
Hey everyone! Anyone has a walkthrough for 0.07? I really don't want to miss sweet sweet content! Thanks!

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Great game! Thanks for the upload.

It's refreshing to see a games not based on incest. I also love the little jab the author did when you talk to the guy near your house. An adult game creator complaining that all possible incest relation have already been done in RPG Maker adult games.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
does anybody know how to trigger the event for when you go to cafe to meet chris at the end of version .7. I am there at 1900 and tried clicking on everything around and in the cafe

erag

Aug 24, 2016
does anybody know how to trigger the event for when you go to cafe to meet chris at the end of version .7. I am there at 1900 and tried clicking on everything around and in the cafe
It's not in the cafe, u have to go to the bus stop to trigger the event

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
I tried doing that, all it did was ask for my destination and took $2 instead of the event Im looking for. Is it the bus stop near the cafe or a different one?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried doing that, all it did was ask for my destination and took $2 instead of the event Im looking for. Is it the bus stop near the cafe or a different one?
When you go to the bus stop, there should be 2 cafes listed. It's the cafe on the South Side. Not the one by the hospital.

erag

Aug 24, 2016
It's the bus stop at school, i think that bus stop is the only one you can use for the event, also it doesn't cost money

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
having issues with lag due to lap topp being to crappy
any way to reduce requirements on this
It's rpgmaker MV. It's been know to eat memory (RAM) like candy. So use a task killer to reduce memory usage and periodically check the memory. You may need to save and restart the game every half hour to an hour.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
It's rpgmaker MV. It's been know to eat memory (RAM) like candy. So use a task killer to reduce memory usage andi periodically check the memory. You may need to save and restart the game every half hour to an hour.
it runs slow from the start
i have a 1.6 dual core processer with crap win 8

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
it runs slow from the start
i have a 1.6 dual core processer with crap win 8
In the game folder, there's a folder called www. Open that and run index.html.
Does the game run better using HTML?
*Warning.. the screen sizes are HUGE when running with HTML*
If it doesn't, then usually something's going on with the video card driver.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
In the game folder, there's a folder called www. Open that and run index.html.
Does the game run better using HTML?
*Warning.. the screen sizes are HUGE when running with HTML*
If it doesn't, then usually something's going on with the video card driver.
This helped for me:

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes