3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Progress Update #38 or something
Mar 28 at 10:04pm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 down 2 to go!
Only Grace's "nice guy" path event and Mary's events are left. I will finish them today & tomorrow and then start testing the game.
I fixed Mary's office and Ulya's elevator events so far. I will check the game from the start. Let me know if you remember any other bugs so I can fix them and get everything ready.
Also about the extra scene and animations:
This update will only have one version so everybody will get the extra pics and events regardless of your tier. There won't be any animated scenes in this build, though.
If I change my rewards system I will definitely warn you with a post.
Dede.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Progress Update #38 or something
Mar 28 at 10:04pm
2 down 2 to go!
Only Grace's "nice guy" path event and Mary's events are left. I will finish them today & tomorrow and then start testing the game.
I fixed Mary's office and Ulya's elevator events so far. I will check the game from the start. Let me know if you remember any other bugs so I can fix them and get everything ready.
Also about the extra scene and animations:
This update will only have one version so everybody will get the extra pics and events regardless of your tier. There won't be any animated scenes in this build, though.
If I change my rewards system I will definitely warn you with a post.
Dede.
Please let us bang her... Ples....

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
prepare yourself meme
oh..hmmm... wait - nothing new till now from last post Mar 28

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Ok, all 7 new events are inside the game. Now I will test everything quickly and release the beta (+25$ tier) today and tomorrow it will be available to +10$ tiers.
I will fix the issues related to the Cg room later today and send a fix for it tomorrow. Also if beta testers catch bugs or glitches I will fix them too of course.
Alright, I'm going back to the testing.

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
hav phun
Win Version:

Walkthrough:

Mac Version:

Dede: I forgot to change the background picture. So it still reads version 0.07.. Sorry for that.

edit1:
Version 0.08 walkthrough

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
changelog posted late night yesterday
newver.jpg
Changelog:
2 new events with Grace
1 new event with Matilda
1 new event with Kari
1 new event with Mary
1 new event with Ulya
and finally 1 new event with Lilia. Probably with the most epic return of adult RPG history. I will check the records once again, though. Don't want to disinform you.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for the updates Naphala.

This game would have been better suited in Renpy or something. As it has been the last couple of updates there are a couple of scenes stringed together with barely-there walking around with no real gameplay. RPG MVs capabilities have been barely utilized, the map forgotten. Dunno how much Mortze asks for these commisions, but on the technical side these are some of the easiest 1.8k a month ever earned.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not sure why he started with rpgmaker to begin with, didn't he have a game before this? Renpy or Unity would've been the obvious choices. I may give this another shot as I haven't played since like v0.3 or something.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for the updates Naphala.

This game would have been better suited in Renpy or something. As it has been the last couple of updates there are a couple of scenes stringed together with barely-there walking around with no real gameplay. RPG MVs capabilities have been barely utilized, the map forgotten. Dunno how much Mortze asks for these commisions, but on the technical side these are some of the easiest 1.8k a month ever earned.
I haven't anything against the author, but probably without Mortze's images he would have half the patrons.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If anyone happens to have a save with all scenes unlocked (so that I can ogle them in the 'memory' room), or knows how to modify a save to do this please share :)

Having the text alongside the pictures is a tad better than just browsing thru the pictures, and judging from the pictures Im missing quite some scenes.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes