3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game looked interesting but actually playing it felt tedious like a lot of rpgmaker games do.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The hold up is Mortze who does the art, he's doing a lot of projects, hasn't been able to work on pictures for the game until now.

Reactions: Gaslighting

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like the models, dibs on goth girl! Don't get me wrong, but this whole fucking story could be told on renpy with none of the bullshit walking simulator aspects and be much more enjoyable.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
agree about rempy, but how to change that as we dont influence in any way (i mean suport him $$)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
agree about rempy, but how to change that as we dont influence in any way (i mean suport him $$)
I'm not sure if turning this in to a renpy VN would speed up the process or automatically make the story better, because won't that require more descriptive text and/or rendered images to portray the scenes/parts between the exiting images.

eg. We see the character outside and then inside a school, both of which are fairly quick to create in RPGM but would take longer (and possible cost more) to do in CG.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Progress Update
Mar 26 at 11:20am
Finally, I'm completely done with the writing/typing part and this really feels great.
Mainly because changing my plans in the middle of the month, unfortunately, typing part took much longer than I expected. Not the ones that I added caused this but editing/adding new paragraphs to the earlier scripts kind of messed up things for me and I had to rewrite some parts and had to make some corrections to bind things together. Actually the whole thing was looking like a Picasso painting. Like random paragraphs at random places... But it's all over now. Yay!
(The update will have ~13k words by the way.)
Rest will be much more easier for me and I aim to release the update on the 30'th of this month.
So yeah
6 events (Ulya's event is done) 12k words and an upcoming deadline.
A thrilling story that will keep you on your toes.
Coming to a theater near you.:)
This is a tight schedule so I will keep you informed about my progress. I can even do it everyday. I mean I can post a ss of the events (just like this one) that I've finished. Without spoling too much of the story.
So yeah, wish me luck :)
Have a great Sunday!
Dede

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Z Report
Finished Matilda+Kari's events and progressed with Lilia's... as you can see :)
It's all going according to plan.
*wears his sleep mask*
See you tomorrow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes