3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
This game would have been better suited in Renpy or something.
Not sure why he started with rpgmaker to begin with
Maybe to reduce the number of extra images they would of needed to layout and render to represent everything that was not one of the existing CG scenes. One thing that RPGM makes easy and quick is filling in the rest of the visual portions of a story/game.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hello everyone,
I made some changes with my planning and wanted to inform you about it. While I was writing the first drafts and planning the events I realized that there is no way I can fit all the events into one update so I decided to release Day 5's second part as two updates. First part will have the events that are happening from 16:00 to 22:00. There will be 2-3 main events happening at night but one of them will trigger a chain of events. You will start that event and at some point, you will need to make a choice of three and those three choices will have completely different outcomes which will affect your ending. Starting from the intro you have made a lot of decisions though so the upcoming events are only the results of those. And I can say the same things for the other 1-2 event(s) that I will add.
Also with the start of the weekend, the game and the girls will start looking different. First of all, they will get rid of those boring uniforms and you will have the opportunity to have more quality time with them. So no more lunch breaks until Monday. I also have a sample picture of one of them with her daily clothes but there is almost a month to the new update so I thought it would be really cruel to the share it right now .^.^
By the way, I am planning to release this update in the first week of May. As you know I'm not working alone in this game and when I rush things this also forces Mortze to rush things and I don't want you to play a game that is so full of stress. You may not realize it at first but in the long term, it can harm you too. I've read things about it on an adult game magazine so it's true.
Most probably there will be 7 new events in the upcoming update, and Matilda's event will be at the center of it. I will also add (minimum) one more map that will include Matilda's home and some shops. The rest of the crew will be (most probably) Ulya, Ashley, Sonya (maid), Eva, Hayley, and Helen.
This month I will reorganize the reward system and you will get the game according to that. There won't be a big change actually but whatever happens, I will let you know.
In 7-10 days I will send an another post and inform you about my progress.
Have a great weekend!

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for progress report, Naphala!

The real problems of his, let's call it a work, are these:

• He doesn't make art for his game. He is dependent on Mortze so much. Waiting for 8 pics every month (because Mortze is busy and can't make more) is not enough.

• Due the point above, I would suggest, that he should put more work into the game, it's mechanism, to make it unique, since he doesn't make art. Just so huge empty world, where are no interesting events at all.

His statement on his Patreon:
But sadly, after the CG started to become part of these games the creators started to forget what Rpg Maker is all about.
It's ridiculous. He doesn't know that either and is even worse in it than "normal creators" who develop games in RPG Maker.

Today's RPG Maker is about to move from point A to point B. Dialogue happens and again, from point B to C. That's not, what RPG maker is about. If all your gameplay contains moving like idiot, then skip this and switch to Ren'Py. But again, then you would need to make a lot more CG, but then the problem is here again.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
That's not, what RPG maker is about.
Personally I think some people forget that RPG stands for Role Playing Game, not Combat-based-Role Playing Game even though the RPG Maker product has combat automatically included.

This game (and many others built with the product) allows the Player to play the Role of a Main Character (MC) that interacts with Non Player Character's to effect the MC's Statistics/Abilities (Stats), these in turn effect the potential choices the MC has and the outcomes of the game/story. This all sounds like an RPG to me.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a different location for high morality gallery? Every time I go into the gallery it's low morality even on a high morality file.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

257 patrons·
Hi,
I have finished writing Matilda's, Maid's and Ulya's events. I even got trolled by the universe and while working on Ulya's script I found myself writing Chris's Day 6 event:/ It was kind of an untimely inspiration but well I couldn't say no to that. Also, Ulya's event turned out to be a much better one than I first planned. So I'm happy with the end result.

Matilda's and Ulya's events will be the two major events and I will use most of the pics for them (~25 pics). So visually speaking the next update will have their best "looking" events.

Today I will continue with Eva's and Hayley's events. Their events are kind of connected. Eva's event will happen after Hayley's and according to Hayley's event, you will have some additional conversation options with Eva.

Then I will give you some Ashley romance and some Helena bitching.

Hopefully, I will finish all the writing&typing before May and be able to start working on maps&programing.

Like I mentioned before there will be some changes in the reward system and I almost decided how to do it. After this post, I will send a poll and ask you to vote for it. Let me know if you like it or not.

Happy Easter!

Dede.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
!POLL! ( New Reward System)
Apr 17 at 2:09am

$1 or more
+Access to progress updates.

$5 or more
+Preview pics
+Previous (with extra content) version of the game.

$10 or more
+Latest build.

$15 or more
+A week early access to the latest build.

$20 or more
+Latest build with some extra content
(Extra pics, event options, an animated scene)

$50 or more
+1 Bonus event.
I will release it after the game and release it seperately because this completely depends on your demand.

It will be a story related event and it will give you some extra info about the things happening beyond Sam's reach so these events mostly won't include Sam. I will inform you about the content of this event beforehand and place a hint inside the game.

And, of course, it will be something hot :)
Yay

23 votes total
3 Likes

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
Writing is over and typing begins.

Once again I made a last minute change and moved Helena's event to the version 0.10. I had to use 7 pics for the last two events and instead of splitting them into two different events I chose romance over bitching and used 6 of them for Ashley's. Cute..Isn't it? This will also equalize the event numbers of the both updates because this way version 0.10 will have 6 events too. ( Aura, Cassandra, Mary, Lilia, Helena, and Cathrine.) So yeah after these two utopic updates where everything is super romantic and equal we will continue our lives as cute little squirrels. :)

Reward structure will be changed with this build.

+$20 patrons will get the game with 40 pictures while the rest will get it with around 25 pictures.

There won't be any extra events for this build so all 6 events will be accessible for all but with a different number of pictures.

In addition to that +$20 patrons will get an animated scene and it will be Matilda's event.

I will reduce the "bonus event" tier to $40 by the way.

I'm planning a scene between Matilda and Cassandra. I will send a picture for this later. (Anybody excited to hear that?)

I will change the rewards in May so it will be a fresh start.

Dede.

Reactions: Fredn

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Am I the only one who finds the high morality path pointless? Why wouldn't I want to fuck the girls? And why does that denote low morality? You're fucking more than one woman on the high path too.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You're fucking more than one woman on the high path too.
Maybe high/low morale of the male Teacher referees more to the types of females he is interacting with rather than the number.
eg. Adult Woman (High) vs Young Impressionable Students (Low)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes