3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
till now playing this game dint find any NTR = + - : (Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.)
someone corect me if im wrong
I just quote myselft from another thread:
NTR isnt just cuckold (knowen or unknowen). Its fucking another person and getting addicted to this person so that the patner must accept it or lose his patner.

Grammatically, netorare is roughly the nominalization of the passive form of the verb netoru, which means "someone unhitch" or literally "to sleep (with someone) and steal (him thereby from a partnership)".

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Ok, just the redheaded bookworm is left. She has a long but a linear event so it will take some time to do but testing it will be easy. Also, I'm curious about how the animated scene will look like.
Have a great weekend!
Dede.
5 6.jpg

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
so how do i get that clown girl and not get fired * the goth chick with the weird hair and gets in an argument at the start*

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
Events are set.
I also have been testing (trying to figure out how I can make it better actually :p) the animated scene for the last couple of hours and it looks really fine. There are 19 pics in it which gives it a realistic and a smooth feeling.
I can also make some adjustments with it according to your feedbacks.
All events will be time sensitive so try not to miss those pretty girls.
3 events for High Morality path (Hayley, Ashley, Eva) and 3 for the low morality path (Ulya, Tilda, Sonya)
So now the rest is mostly testing and polishing. I will paint some pixels for characters clothing and test the events. If I don't encounter a big problem I will release it later today.
Happy mothers day by the way. It's such a coincident that this build will have some sort of "mother issues" in it.
Dede.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Sorry for the wait. I had to deal with several man-eater bugs but fixed almost all of them. I will test it 1-2 more times and then upload it.

Reactions: Fredn

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Windows Version:
Mac Version:

Walkthrough&Save Folder (You can use the current save files inside the game folder)

*If you don't have the extra content folder DO NOT choose the animation option. This will break your game

Change the current "pictures" folder with the one that you downloaded. Same thing that you are doing with the "save" folder.
Pictures folder path for Windows: GtO Version 0.09>Gates>www>img

Pictures folder path for Mac: GtO Version 0.09>Gates>Game.app>Contents>Resource>app.nw

Changelog
6 new events including characters:
  • Eva (Nurse)
  • Ashley (Barista)
  • Hayley (Swimmer)
  • Ulya
  • Matilda
  • Sonya(Maid)
  • +1 New Map (Matilda's house, bar, cafe, beach, jewelry store)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Work old saves not correct?

Low M. Matilda 18 p.m. don´t work and I don´t know why? I can´t get in.

I can talk with Eva at 18 p.m. The Walkthrough says it is High M. (and 17 p.m.).

Is this a bug or is my old save buggy???

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes