3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a way to modify ego and morality level with a save editor ? It's quite a pain in the ass when you can't take an option because you don't have the right amount of ego and morality and you can't have a clue to predict it.

V_F

May 11, 2017
my old saves did the same so i used the ones provided
I used save 2 on the high morality path but couldn't get into the bar at 1700 or 1800, no messages from Eva. Can someone clarify because I can't interact with the building shown in the provided map at all that is supposed to be the bar.

Edit: Apparently you have to approach from the side or else it won't let you enter. Weird bug.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Memory room, I am assuming that is the room in the basement? How do I see more characters there? Currently I am only seeing eva, chris, cat, haley and grace.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I already use this save editor for a long time now, but you can only change basic stats like all combat stats and gold, nothing like special stats, ego or morality. If someone know how, I would be grateful.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I already use this save editor for a long time now, but you can only change basic stats like all combat stats and gold, nothing like special stats, ego or morality. If someone know how, I would be grateful.
You can use this one , it's the latest version i think, 0.51 should work too.

Link:

Instructions:
Open the save > Advanced > Edit switches and variables > variables

P.S. : backup the save you want to edit.

Last edited:

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017
You can use this one , it's the latest version i think, 0.51 should work too.

Link:

Instructions:
Open the save > Advanced > Edit switches and variables > variables

P.S. : backup the save you want to edit.
tanks :cool:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Sometimes a bad save game can cause a black screen. Try moving/deleting the save game folder.

Reactions: Villian
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes