3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Ulya bed scene doesn't trigger, she isn't in the school yard, and Mary Goodman's dorm event neither, don't know if you guys have it too.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
But there is some protection on the memory room ? In this version are present obstacles I didn't see in the 0.8 version ?

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
on day 2 i can keep giving ulya the cd(i choose the kiss on cheek choice) when i talk to her and the relationship point doesnt seems to go up when i check on the stats, is this a bug?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
fix.png

Hi,
Thanks for the bug reports. I will send a fix for them in a day or two.

I noted 3 of them so please let me know if there are any bugs other than these.
  • Matilda's new event is not compatible with the old save files but it is working with the save #9.
  • Cg room is not reachable. (I enlarged its map but forgot to change the spot that you are being transferred)
  • And also there is a problem with the song that plays at the supper with Matilda and Cass. (This isn't happening to all, though)
I will also write the bonus event which will happen between Matilda and Cass.

They will practice yoga together...until Matilda finds Cassandra's toys.

Please keep the feedback coming.

Dede.

Reactions: Archast and Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
I uploaded the fixed version.
There are some problems with the Cg room about the locked/unlocked scenes. Some scenes that supposed to be locked might appear unlocked. I could fix that really easily but this would create compatibility issues with your save files so I chose not to. But if there are events that are locked that supposed to be unlocked let me know. The events that will follow after this version won't have this problem though. Just don't click the events that you don't want to see :).
Cheers,
Dede.

Windows Version:

Mac Version:

Walkthrough&Save Folder (You can use the current save files inside the game folder)

*If you don't have the extra content folder DO NOT choose the animation option. This will break your game

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How did Matilda mutate into a different person. The model seriously changed.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i have the extra content in place but i dont seem to be getting any animations? ive just finished day 3 and ive seen none yet? are they in newer content or is something up my end?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i have the extra content in place but i dont seem to be getting any animations? ive just finished day 3 and ive seen none yet? are they in newer content or is something up my end?
When I copied it by version 9 he replaced nothing it was the same pics that was there so I think they aren´t the extra pics.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I just started playing this game and was wondering how to get the cheerleader achievment during the Lilia webcam event.

Thanks in advance!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hi everyone, I just started playing this game and was wondering how to get the cheerleader achievment during the Lilia webcam event.

Thanks in advance!
There are walkthroughs posted, which take you through everything.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I know the anal option is to get the achievement, but I can't click it and the walkthrough (which I checked before) doesn't give me the requirements to do so (as you can see below). Could someone help me out please?

Home/Bedroom (Lilia webcam event)

*Let Lilia take your numbers.

*Make Aura cum.

You will have a phone call from Lilia.

+Hang up

+5 Morality

-10Rp Lilia

+Keep up

+Maybe

-5 Ego.

+Anal

+5 Ego

-5Morality

+10 Rp

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You also have to make sure you make the right choices during your tour at the beginning of the game...

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Well I didn't pick the side of Lilia during the tour, but did everything else right.. I was sure to get enough points, so does it mean you need to get all the points for Lilia?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Well I didn't pick the side of Lilia during the tour, but did everything else right.. I was sure to get enough points, so does it mean you need to get all the points for Lilia?
during the intro tour, when she trips outside the dorm room, you have to grab her,i think the choice is something that begins with 'maybe'

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes