3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Hi I have a qustion every time I side with Ulya and the principal wants a report, he asks what I gonna do about her and I say nothing and he says I'm fired and the game is over. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Ok that is just wrong, I had to wait like 3 mins for that.
Hahaha. That dev is one sneaky SOB. :tf:

Apr 27, 2017
For some reason also - Kari's first interaction in the schoolyard glitched for me....every time I tried to speak to her her sprite just turned towards me and back in a rapid motion but there would be no dialogue which is a shame because I didn't get to go down that sub-plot....anybody else experience this?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Ver0.09, on the second day when I give Ulya the album as a gift, after the scene she is still there and when I talk to her the entire thing repeats with the album is still in my inventory and her RP points increasing.

Choice chosen: Avoid, ask for cheek kiss and then move head.

Did my choice count and its safe to move on or did it bug out and I might lose future scenes with Ulya?

Thank you.

Edit:
I have the RPG Maker Save Editor, if it bugged out can I find the switches somehow and change them from there to continue?

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
My game breaks after matildas event in the libary after the cg where you get the keys. Everything goes black. I can still browse the menu. Tried reloading several times.
Downloaded the .

Reactions: Noname

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Ver0.09, on the second day when I give Ulya the album as a gift, after the scene she is still there and when I talk to her the entire thing repeats with the album is still in my inventory and her RP points increasing.

Choice chosen: Avoid, ask for cheek kiss and then move head.

Did my choice count and its safe to move on or did it bug out and I might lose future scenes with Ulya?

Thank you.

Edit:
I have the RPG Maker Save Editor, if it bugged out can I find the switches somehow and change them from there to continue?
If you wanna tinker with switches and variables you'll need a little tool I found. It's called Cheat Menu.

Here you go pal
Edit: Note that it only works on unpacked rpgm MV games..... Also this pluggin runs in game. It's way more convenient for getting past a bug than Save Editor imo.

After copying files to your games folder run file named "MVPluginPatcher". Afterwards you can delete the two files named " MVPluginPatcher.exe" and "plugins_patch.txt". (supposedly people have experienced trouble with leaving these two in game folder, but I never have) afterwards start game. While game runs use 1 to pull up cheat menu and f9 for switches and variables.

Last edited:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Thank you.

I continued playing to the next day and got her scene with the principal, walkthrough mentions that I only get this if I give her the album and kiss her so I guess it worked with no problem.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Thank you.

I continued playing to the next day and got her scene with the principal, walkthrough mentions that I only get this if I give her the album and kiss her so I guess it worked with no problem.
Hey.. All's well that ends well. You should still check it out. It was nice to play Gates without being confined to 1 path.

Game was like "morality too low for event" meanwhile I was like ":tf:"

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
My game breaks after matildas event in the libary after the cg where you get the keys. Everything goes black. I can still browse the menu. Tried reloading several times.
Downloaded the .
Yup, exactly the same problem i'm having, it doesnt go black if you talked to matilda first and asked to borrow key later but the key wont appear somehow, I've tried turning switch 'borrowed matilda's key' on but that doesnt help either so am at a loss at the moment.

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
hey sisiol, i found a way pass this and thanks aldorain for the cheat menu.
so 1stly you gotta first speak to matilda before speaking to ulya(means before she asks you to find key)
this way during kissing scene with matilda she doesnt drop key. After the scene peak to ulya and she will tell you to go get the key, from here you'll need to tinker with the switch 'library locked', switch it on and matilda will then appear near classroom, go speak to her and you'll get the key.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
hey sisiol, i found a way pass this and thanks aldorain for the cheat menu.
so 1stly you gotta first speak to matilda before speaking to ulya(means before she asks you to find key)
this way during kissing scene with matilda she doesnt drop key. After the scene peak to ulya and she will tell you to go get the key, from here you'll need to tinker with the switch 'library locked', switch it on and matilda will then appear near classroom, go speak to her and you'll get the key.
You're welcome. If you have any questions about the pluggin feel free to message me if ya need

Reactions: sisiol

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
can anyone upload the pics of the bunk bed scene?, cant download at moment connection is terrible

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
Sorry for the late report! A couple of things happened and they avoided me sending it.

Writing is almost over. I finished Aura's, Mary's scripts and made a little edit and replaced Helena with Tight Rabbit. You may remember her from Aura's Day 3 event. Well if you don't, no worries because you will have a much better opportunity to take a good look at her with this one. Her scene is also ready by the way.

I will use Helana's Friday and Monday events together. They are connected with each other and I think playing them back to back will make more sense for you.

And finally I've just finished Lilia's and I'm quite happy how it turned out. I hope her fans will like it as well. So right now only two scenes are left. Cassy's and Cathrine's. I will try to get them ready as soon as possible and then I will type everything.

Thank you for your continuous support!

Dede.

Reactions: Goldfish and Krull

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Bit of a pain in the butt to figure out what the extra content is, though I am only on Day 2. Does anyone know when you start to see it?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I have to say...ulya is by far my favorite, I just wish there was more involving her. I love that wild bitchy and unpredictable personality of hers.
I got some laughs from some of the scenes, especially the one where you discovers matildas bush.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
this will be my last post about this game, iv stoped paying patreon for some well know reason's
to slow game progres and updates about next releases, etc...
Softccore Preview Pictures -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hardccore Preview Pictures -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In game picture
Jun 29 at 4:01pm
Laura aka Tight Rabbit & Lilia.
13781009969242877631.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes