3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah!
Thank you Naphala!
The art in this game is really outstanding! Mortze is really the best...!

Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
Can somebody help me.
In V 0.9.1 i don't know how to get the scene with Ashley.
The Scene with Hayley on 16:00 pm before is working fine, but at the Inn at Outskirts Ashley did not appear at the bridge

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
By the way @Naphala, may I ask what does he say in his last progress report?
Thank you very much!

275 patrons·
Patrons only
Hi,
Half of the scenes are inside the game and I will finish the other half today. After that, I will test those events and release the game tomorrow.
I think I forgot to mention but this months bonus event will be between Sam and Aura. And I will release it right after the update.
Well, time is short so that's all I can say for now. I will send some in game&preview pictures after this post so if you are around stay tuned.
Cheers,
Dede.

p.s I may skip July and release the version 0.11 on August by the way Because I need to solve those "a couple of things* that I mentioned before.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

WIN Version:

Mac Version:

Walkhtrough&Save files:

Patan

May 28, 2017
thanks for the links but i past my mega download limit :FeelsBadMan: can anyone give mirror links?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
thanks for the links but i past my mega download limit :FeelsBadMan: can anyone give mirror links?
MegaUploader 1.7 will give you more but it is getting blocked too but you should at least get about 3-5 gig a day if you refresh browser or grab a new dynamic IP address from your ISP

Using commands below at comand prompt ideally turning router off at release command at peak times for about 5 mins
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

Reactions: Patan

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
use
no Mega limit, no registration just install open an right click link's "Copy link address"
I tend not to use this one but if it works for people thats good I dont wish to state reasones as its unique to my own net set up

Patan

May 28, 2017
use
no Mega limit, no registration just install open an right click link's "Copy link address"
thanks for the link but there is slight problem i can't download the program since download link on mega :coldsweat: can you upload exe file here pls?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Are the black, empty pics in the img folder for v0.10 reserved for an extra content pack or something?

Patan

May 28, 2017
MegaUploader 1.7 will give you more but it is getting blocked too but you should at least get about 3-5 gig a day if you refresh browser or grab a new dynamic IP address from your ISP

Using commands below at comand prompt ideally turning router off at release command at peak times for about 5 mins
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
oh shit that worked thanks man!

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

41 patrons·

I had some serious compabilty issiues with the game engines new update and the plugins that I have been using so I kept getting some weird error messages and had to remove the animation. I will fix this and send the folder again.
Thank you for your support.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
changelog

Version 0.10 is out
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
[/URL]
+6 new events featuring characters;
  • Cat,
  • Cassandra,
  • Lilia,
  • Mary,
  • Laura aka Tight Rabbit.
  • Aura.
The public build will be available shortly.
I will release the bonus event later today.
Dede.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes