3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
starting from this month i'm no longer suport Dede and cannot post any updates
reasons for stop suporting is only my opinion about game progres and slow updates and new content. etc...
As I already said .. thank you very much!

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I have a bug with matilda event when she kisses you in the library and then dropped the key, after this the screen get black and i cannot doing anything than just open the menu, this always happen so i cant advance in the story

and thanks for upload the game dude!

davaro

May 2, 2017
I have a bug with matilda event when she kisses you in the library and then dropped the key, after this the screen get black and i cannot doing anything than just open the menu, this always happen so i cant advance in the story

and thanks for upload the game dude!
Anyone have solution for this?

davaro

May 2, 2017
Well if you come up something like this before going for ulya i went straight for matilda and didnt get the black screen so you can try that, also i did get more black screens before on other occasions proper solution is needed i guess

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Look, the better solution for this is that works for me is:
-Save before talk to matilda >save 1
-Talk with her and after the event finish when you get the black screen and got already the key, save again in other file >save 2
-Go to saveeditonline.com open it in two new tabs so you can upload the two saves
-Show items in data raw > copy itemsdata from save 2 to save 1, do the same for variablesdata >then download only save 1

then you need to download this, open the save 1 that you already edited
advanced>edit switches>find matilda first kiss>and mark the box

Doing this you can finish the day 3 whitout problems, but for some reason i cant do the events with matilda anymore for day 4 so if this problem happen to you too, you need to use a different save game for this day
download the walk&save files from the first page and use the file#8 for high morality path or file#7 for low morality path

Reactions: Arbalet5 and davaro

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Does the version we host have the extra content and if so, is this version buggy?

I found this information:
Note: Extra Content is this link “pictures_(1).rar” which is in folder also. This is what Dede wrote on patreon “I had some serious compabilty issiues with the game engines new update and the plugins that I have been using so I kept getting some weird error messages and had to remove the animation. I will fix this and send the folder again”
Extra content you must copy paste/overwrite in: “”www\img\pictures””

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Does the version we host have the extra content and if so, is this version buggy?

I found this information:
Note: Extra Content is this link “pictures_(1).rar” which is in folder also. This is what Dede wrote on patreon “I had some serious compabilty issiues with the game engines new update and the plugins that I have been using so I kept getting some weird error messages and had to remove the animation. I will fix this and send the folder again”
Extra content you must copy paste/overwrite in: “”www\img\pictures””
Dede, just removed animation pics
played game and dint found any bugs yet,

Reactions: Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
So the so called extra content is just animations that will bug the game correct?
nop as i know, iv extracted extra pics over and that it,
just no animation till Dede fix those "bugs" if there was animation...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
nop as i know, iv extracted extra pics over and that it,
just no animation till Dede fix those "bugs" if there was animation...
So my question remains. Does our version include extras? If so it should be marked on OP.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
So my question remains. Does our version include extras? If so it should be marked on OP.
yes include extras + some blank pics that was supposes to be animations files
edit2: one corection about "include extras" - Extras file is a separated package that must copy/paste over in \www\img\pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloo

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Is it me or does it seem between last update and this is a big gap in story , like skipping way to the end of the game.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
yes include extras + some blank pics that was supposes to be animations files
edit2: one corection about "include extras" - Extras file is a separated package that must copy/paste over in \www\img\pictures
edit2

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes