3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just by reading the description, is this a sex game or a part time job simulator?
it's not really a job simulator but it is a sex game but you have to do things to get the sex and it's not always obvious.... still needs some work over all i think hoping to see more of it later... unfortunately the game lost the animations but the images are still hot. the red head and kari is hot as hell.. ulla oh dark and sexy! mmm

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed the OP, Added Samples, Added New Cover Art, Added New Tags.

Reactions: Freki

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
There are some news and some new pics at the patreon page. Anybody can share them?
Thank you very much...!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I dl'ed this last night didn't have a chance to give her a whirl will try tonight I hope.

Reactions: Freki

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Tried it out and it was actually pretty good! The variety of female characters is really cool. I didn't like the male protagonist too much in some scenes, but overall it was bearable.

The decisions were interesting, the time factor added a certain spice to it.

Something that annoyed me a bit was that in certain scenes there's no mention of a male orgasm, the sex just kinda... stops. Now, given the scenario there doesn't always have to be an orgasm, but not mentioning it seemed a bit strange to me.

Also there's some annoying bugs. I remember the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I really enjoyed this game. Sure, it's a bit matcho, but what do you expect? It's a game about a teacher trying to fuck every woman in and outside of school! Sometimes you just have to roll with the fantasy and enjo the show ;)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sounds like you didn't get some of the correct information done, perhaps you weren't at the right moral level for those scenes? there is a factor of stats that can affect what you see and/or do...

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
The scenes were all finished, I'm quite sure of that.
What annoyed me with the scenes was that you always had to have the correct timing. I e.g. didn't find the CD store on my first day and thus didn't buy the CD for the emo.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I love the game its actually one of my fav games in this forum
The art work is by Mortze who with his co author Tlaero make some of the best Visual Story games out there

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I love the game its actually one of my fav games in this forum
The art work is by Mortze who with his co author Tlaero make some of the best Visual Story games out there
Ya some of the renders are top tier in this.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
That would be nice.
So the Matilda animation doesn't work for anyone? That's a pity, there's usually a whole bunch of animations in Tlaero and Mortze games.
I was reeeally excited when I saw the option for this one and let out a huge "WHYYYY??" when it didn't work...

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Dede has already posted some pics and updates about v.11...
Anybody could, pretty please, share them....?
Thanks a million...!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes