3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Is it me or does it seem between last update and this is a big gap in story , like skipping way to the end of the game.
Yeah I don't know either how it comes that the MC appears in the bar sit close to Cat...???

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Yeah I don't know either how it comes that the MC appears in the bar sit close to Cat...???
low Moral route after 0.9 after fucking tilda for the first time go to the bar 21:00 and kat will be there. i dont think 0.10 has any high Moral Content.

Reactions: Krull

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone upload saves before last version ?

edit. Didnt saw they are included in walkthrough

Last edited:

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I have a question, just played almost threw it.. saw in the pictures folder some pictures of Lilia in civil clothings like a secretary.. when did this scene happen? Did i missed it or something?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I have a question, just played almost threw it.. saw in the pictures folder some pictures of Lilia in civil clothings like a secretary.. when did this scene happen? Did i missed it or something?
That's near the end of the version where you get to make a phone call.

Reactions: Wolfie3DX

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've started to play again, and get a problem already on first day. After the event with aura at 20:00 I always get a black screen and the game is not going further. Any hint or solution for that ?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm playing along in this game and having fun with it, i've got the issue of the black screen after Matilda's scene in the library. so I retraced my steps and then did matilda's scene first. well that worked no black screen. working through ulya's event, I then went back to Matilda, asked for the key and Ulya keeps saying come back when you have the key. I looked and the box was not checked for borrowing matilda's key so i did that in RPG save editor, now Ulya still will not come with me to the library still saying "when you get the key..." any ideas?

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
I'm playing along in this game and having fun with it, i've got the issue of the black screen after Matilda's scene in the library. so I retraced my steps and then did matilda's scene first. well that worked no black screen. working through ulya's event, I then went back to Matilda, asked for the key and Ulya keeps saying come back when you have the key. I looked and the box was not checked for borrowing matilda's key so i did that in RPG save editor, now Ulya still will not come with me to the library still saying "when you get the key..." any ideas?
Try the metod on post№398
- save your game after you end the class (I recomended to "save 2", cos "save 1" is autosaving)
- go to Ulya and start her event: talk with Madison, then go to lib and help Grace. After "Tilda's first kiss" event you most likely got the black screen... Or try grope Grace, if you can. Point is Grace will have a hard conversation with you after "Tilda's firs kiss" event, so you don't have a black screen (I highly recomended this way). Save the game on "save 3".
- Load game from "save 2". Go to lib and start the Grace's event. Help her, then end Matilda's event. You dont have black screen now. Then go to Ulya and working through her quest till you need the key. Go to Tilda and ask. Check the inventory, most likely you will not have it. Ok. Save the game on "save 4"
Then do as advised:
- Go to saveeditonline.com open it in two new tabs so you can upload the two saves
- Upload save 3 and save 4 to site
- Click "show items in data raw" => copy itemsdata from save 3 to save 4, do the same for variablesdata >then download only save 4. Replace it in your game "saves" folder.

- Start you game and load save 4.
- Check your inventory. If you have a "lib key", go to Ulya and continue her event.
- Profit.

Sorry for my English :(

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I will try this. hmm have to check where my saves are positioned. when I tried it last time using the save editor route, it didn't let me go in and edit the flags after though hmm. damn it looks like I might have to re run the whole thing. hmmm

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
well I was able to get it to trigger... i had the information from a previous time i tried saveitonline and was able to add in the things i need. but what is different is I was able to work with the flags. was able to borrow matilda's key, had it in inventory so it worked. thanks :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.k., I have solved the problem ( ), but now I've got a question. The walktrough stops on day 4 ( low morality path) with Ulya visit in her room. Is there anything else on this day ? I've tried to go the gym, meet mathildas mother, visit her at home (scene with maid in kitchen), but later I cannot find mathildas home, to come back (which is the right house on map?). Or should this take place on day 5 as in walkthrough ?

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
O.k., I have solved the problem ( ), but now I've got a question. The walktrough stops on day 4 ( low morality path) with Ulya visit in her room. Is there anything else on this day ? I've tried to go the gym, meet mathildas mother, visit her at home (scene with maid in kitchen), but later I cannot find mathildas home, to come back (which is the right house on map?). Or should this take place on day 5 as in walkthrough ?
My game is down, when I try to enter the outskirt location in 5-th day :( And, when I try to restart the game, I found that my saves are unusable :((( All of them((( So I droped this game before my rage will subside.

As I know on 5-th day you can:
- Fuck Ulya in your home (first meet her on school 3'rd floor)
- Meet with Hyley (If you chose to help a doctor (I dont remember his name) on day 3), and fuck her.
- Fuck Matilda (At last!) on her home (event start after class).
- Give the necklace to Sonya.
- Meet Barista (I hate her and this game) on brige in outtskirt.
- Meet nurse (in bar near the jewel shop).

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, I've seen. But not all events are on day 5 with low morality path, some are only available with high morality path ( e.g. Hailey)

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, I've seen. But not all events are on day 5 with low morality path, some are only available with high morality path ( e.g. Hailey)
I just cheating =)))) You can change variables of ego and moralyty to use both paths, if you want.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
@aldorain I know it's been a while since you posted the cheat menu for this game, but I had a question about it's use. I saw mention from a few people that the menu allows you to play all paths in the game. Does that mean at the same time? Can you see the high and low events in the same playthrough? If that is true, how do you do that using the plugin? The switches and variables are a bit confusing.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@aldorain I know it's been a while since you posted the cheat menu for this game, but I had a question about it's use. I saw mention from a few people that the menu allows you to play all paths in the game. Does that mean at the same time? Can you see the high and low events in the same playthrough? If that is true, how do you do that using the plugin? The switches and variables are a bit confusing.
It is possible to see both paths in same play through, but youll need to play with those switches and variables. youll just need to play around with them to be honest. itd be impossible for me to recall everything i did because its been some time since i played. just hit f9 to pull up those switches and variables, and look for switches that will trigger events you seek. Wish i had a more detailed explanation for you but unfortunately i dont :pensive:

Reactions: Alcesto
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes