3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
hmmm i have notices when ever it become night my game becomes hella laggy is there away around this or am i going have to tough it out?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So the Matilda animation doesn't work for anyone? That's a pity, there's usually a whole bunch of animations in Tlaero and Mortze games.
I was reeeally excited when I saw the option for this one and let out a huge "WHYYYY??" when it didn't work...
there was a problem with the animations and the engine upgrade he did so he pulled them out. that's the last I knew of it.

Reactions: Krull and Balub

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know what i like about this game , dialogues or pictures ..BOTH ! :heartcoveredeyes: sexy characters (blond one, brunette, nerdy girl , stepmother, secretary :firstimekiss: , etc,etc).. seriously , this guy "Dede" has a great talent telling stories .. never i liked rpgm games .. well, this is my second title playing :biggrin: , if someone read my comment and besides don't like rpgms .. i recommend you play or try this title ... you will not regret !

P.S. there are bugs (it happens .. no complaints) but i would really like to have fixed

Reactions: Freki

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The scenes were all finished, I'm quite sure of that.
What annoyed me with the scenes was that you always had to have the correct timing. I e.g. didn't find the CD store on my first day and thus didn't buy the CD for the emo.
Yeah there are a things like that, The main one that trips things up since it's not obvious at all (I only found it in a walkthrough on doing replay) is having to take Kari back to school from the park via the subway instead of walking. You miss out on stuff for taking a quick walk back, and there was no clue like "hey teacher, can we ride the train back."

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ugh can't wait for the next update, I miss Ulya and Lilia
I agree I want to see what happens next!!!! I just wish the walk throughs would show more information and be labled correctly i've gotten day for and five figured out.

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Is she keeping his dick inside her while doing her toes nails...????
Oh... I love these Dede scripts...!!!!

I can't wait for playing the update...!!!!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes