3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
getting game over after wasting 20 min because of a wrong decision i made 30 min ago

anyone have a walkthrough?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there any full walkthrough from day 1?
there are walk throughs and they are seperated by the following: Intro and day 1, Day 2, Day 3 then by version number and they come with saves that put you on the path you want to be on. check back to page 23 or 24 here there is one for all including 0.11.

Reactions: E=MC2

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
there are walk throughs and they are seperated by the following: Intro and day 1, Day 2, Day 3 then by version number and they come with saves that put you on the path you want to be on. check back to page 23 or 24 here there is one for all including 0.11.
Thanks will check it out.

Reactions: Freki

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I just posted before your post !!!!!
I was looking for a walkthrough and I missed your post entirely. In flat awesome dark links are just not very visible (red on black feels like it should pop out, but my eyes disagree). Maybe levelcap has that same theme active.
Anyway, thanks for your work!

upload_2017-9-22_19-24-33.png

Edit: links are nicely visible in UI.X Dark. Unfortunately the Lates Updates page doesn't work in that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speed_Hen

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there mac version for 0.11?
No - but it's easily made. DL the Win version and copy the www folder. Right click your previous Mac version app and show contents. In Resources you'll find the app.nw folder. Paste the www contents there and overwrite. Voila! Your previous Mac version is now the current Mac version...

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
This includes the extras I believe.
Nah, you can select the Lilia bonus scene on the morning of day 6.
Plus this seems like a rushed release, so many images arent even there. Just blank place holders.
Other then the 'animation' ones

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Nah, you can select the Lilia bonus scene on the morning of day 6.
Plus this seems like a rushed release, so many images arent even there. Just blank place holders.
Other then the 'animation' ones
You can select it? Cause I can't. Did I miss a file I needed to dl?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This includes the extras I believe.
Don't think so, as the first scene in the new save 7 (at the start - w/Aura) lists a bonus scene that is not available. Oh well - will play through the whole thing and make my saves, and see what may become available later...

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes