• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
As far as I remember I trained a bit before talking to her, like every object once. Not sure if that's a factor...
Nope, i tryed (once for every object including sauna) but when i click on her i can't speak with her.
I don't know how to do that.

Last edited:

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Here, I put this together a while back, just haven't updated it for 0.9.

So I did some digging into past post for Day 4-5 walkthroughs. Found the post quoted above. But on the downside, you have to scroll down the PDF to see the day 4-5 walkthroughs. Have fun.....

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Little question, in day one i follow the walkthrough but when i go to the gym for talk with Cassandra i'm stucked. In the gym there is the guy for buy the yoga course and a girl on the right (Cassandra?) but when i click on the girl nothing happen (in normal clothes and also with the gym clothes). Any help?
The girl on the right is not Cassandra. you have to enter the Yoga room in order to see Cassandra.

Reactions: NotMe00 and Krull

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
The girl on the right is not Cassandra. you have to enter the Yoga room in order to see Cassandra.
Everything worked following your tip, thanks again.
Instead now i'm in day 4 and after i had full scene with Lillia in day 3, i also meet with Kari in the park and after that (following the walkthrough) i go to her to school using the train (the one close to home).
But in day 4 (with both points, as i said before, completed) after class Lillia don't call for the event with her and Kari.
How can i unlock the scene? What is wrong in the walkthrough. I tryed twice and still nothing, i think there is a missing piece.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Everything worked following your tip, thanks again.
Instead now i'm in day 4 and after i had full scene with Lillia in day 3, i also meet with Kari in the park and after that (following the walkthrough) i go to her to school using the train (the one close to home).
But in day 4 (with both points, as i said before, completed) after class Lillia don't call for the event with her and Kari.
How can i unlock the scene? What is wrong in the walkthrough. I tryed twice and still nothing, i think there is a missing piece.
I'm not sure, perhaps there is something you did miss. when you took kari back from your jog did you get the scene on the train? I'm glad you found cassandra, i was wondering the same thing then i tried something new there :) i'll look further after my trip ends tomorrow. :)

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
is this game contain NTR.:ForeverAlone:
i would say there is "NTR" by Definition in this game, but imo it's really not bad at all. trust me, i HATE ntr, but i had no Problem with this game. i had Problems with big brother or doppleganger or dreaming with dana or the gift reloaded but really non with this games "ntr".

Spoilers: you meet a Hooker, and you become friends and she stays a Hooker, you Play her pimp, and she fucks other guys but you never see it. the hooker is imo anyway just a side character since you fuck many Girls in this game. the mc has a GF in this game, but you almost never see her and while she is gone you fuck every Girl in the town. and she is anyways not that hot and a bitch. mc's gf will/has probably cheated on mc, but you havent seen anything. and the last "ntr" thingy in this game is one of your students, who is a huge slut, and while you fuck her roommate, you will see her fuck another dude. that slutty Student will later more or less fall in love with you.

so again, there kinda is ntr in the game, but for whatever reason it's really not that bad for me. i think it's because you fuck like 10 Girls in the game, and my fav Girl (ulya) doesn't fuck any other guys.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I'm not sure, perhaps there is something you did miss. when you took kari back from your jog did you get the scene on the train? I'm glad you found cassandra, i was wondering the same thing then i tried something new there :) i'll look further after my trip ends tomorrow. :)
Hi there, i missed something for sure but i solved in another way. I downloaded the walk+saves in the previous pages of this thread and i started the day with the connected save. Using the save the event shows up. Not a perfect way to solve the problem but a useful one. :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i would say there is "NTR" by Definition in this game, but imo it's really not bad at all. trust me, i HATE ntr, but i had no Problem with this game. i had Problems with big brother or doppleganger or dreaming with dana or the gift reloaded but really non with this games "ntr".

Spoilers: you meet a Hooker, and you become friends and she stays a Hooker, you Play her pimp, and she fucks other guys but you never see it. the hooker is imo anyway just a side character since you fuck many Girls in this game. the mc has a GF in this game, but you almost never see her and while she is gone you fuck every Girl in the town. and she is anyways not that hot and a bitch. mc's gf will/has probably cheated on mc, but you havent seen anything. and the last "ntr" thingy in this game is one of your students, who is a huge slut, and while you fuck her roommate, you will see her fuck another dude. that slutty Student will later more or less fall in love with you.

so again, there kinda is ntr in the game, but for whatever reason it's really not that bad for me. i think it's because you fuck like 10 Girls in the game, and my fav Girl (ulya) doesn't fuck any other guys.
sigh another person that doesn't know the real definition of NTR otherwise known as being cuckolded. please look that up and maybe you will realize that a guy or girl that sleeps around is nothing even close to NTR.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
sigh another person that doesn't know the real definition of NTR otherwise known as being cuckolded. please look that up and maybe you will realize that a guy or girl that sleeps around is nothing even close to NTR.
not gonna bite the bait. man im so happy this Forum has ignore for guy's like you.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
not gonna bite the bait. man im so happy this Forum has ignore for guy's like you.
You mean, people who have a brain, can read the definition of NTR and actually understand what it says? People who won't try to put NTR label to just about everything they don't happen to like, without actually any knowledge of the meaning of NTR?

If the MC does not have to watch and doesn't see the "cheating" happening, it's not NTR. It's just cheating. But how could anyone expect a prostitute to fuck only one guy? Of course she fucks every client who pays her and she hasn't agreed to have a monogamous relationship with the MC, therefore it's impossible for her to cheat the MC in the first place. And again, it means that NTR is not the correct term to use here. They have no relationship. MC is still just a client, maybe a friend with benefits, but not her boyfriend in a monogamous relationship.
Calling it cheating, cucking or NTR is completely illogical here.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There is no good explanation of NTR or netorare in Wikipedia, not in English language, anyway. It's not just cheating and not just cheating by anybody. You are oversimplifying things.

Here's an explanation of netorare:

What you are saying about the MC cheating her GF isn't anywhere near NTR. It's just cheating. About GF cheating MC could be NTR, if only MC had seen it happening and would get jealous about it. Not happening there, again.

MC fucking the GF of his GF's dance partner - not NTR, again. Cheating - yes, NTR - no.

About Cass fucking other guys on the side - has MC seen it happening? If not, then again - not NTR.

The fact that some of the same people who do not like NTR may not like some things and situations in the game does not mean that you can call it NTR. Or in case of the prostitute, cheating or cucking. It makes no sense there.

It's like there are people who don't like to eat meat - vegetarians. If there are a bunch of vegetarians who also don't like to eat watermelons gives you no reason or right to classify watermelons as a meat product.

The fact that you happen to be "pretty sure" that the MC is jealous about the hooker doing her "job", does not make it true when the MC himself has said no such thing. The relationship may be deeper, but there are other types of relationships possible that aren't monogamous.

The fact that some games have been mistakenly labeled NTR does not change the definition of NTR.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes