3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is no good explanation of NTR or netorare in Wikipedia, not in English language, anyway. It's not just cheating and not just cheating by anybody. You are oversimplifying things.

Here's an explanation of netorare:

What you are saying about the MC cheating her GF isn't anywhere near NTR. It's just cheating. About GF cheating MC could be NTR, if only MC had seen it happening and would get jealous about it. Not happening there, again.

MC fucking the GF of his GF's dance partner - not NTR, again. Cheating - yes, NTR - no.

About Cass fucking other guys on the side - has MC seen it happening? If not, then again - not NTR.

The fact that some of the same people who do not like NTR may not like some things and situations in the game does not mean that you can call it NTR. Or in case of the prostitute, cheating or cucking. It makes no sense there.

It's like there are people who don't like to eat meat - vegetarians. If there are a bunch of vegetarians who also don't like to eat watermelons gives you no reason or right to classify watermelons as a meat product.

The fact that you happen to be "pretty sure" that the MC is jealous about the hooker doing her "job", does not make it true when the MC himself has said no such thing. The relationship may be deeper, but there are other types of relationships possible that aren't monogamous.

The fact that some games have been mistakenly labeled NTR does not change the definition of NTR.
I left a very nice remark, i had to delete what I was saying three times because I realized how much of a jack ass I was being and I finally tried to make it nice and I am sooo tired that people think that cheating is ntr. on either side. sigh thanks for jumping in. Though i had to laugh that Wikipedia is being cited a a huge truthful and scholarly site. yet it can be altered by just anyone.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well-well-well, verzauberung left me a "nice" PM with the same kind of "arguments" that we have seen before. And I'm not going to keep this private only because the sender has no guts to write it openly. And of course, it was a "hit and run" PM, that is, he closed the conversation after that message. I will make public any messages of this kind, that's a promise. You can not hide your outbursts that way.

BTW, the netorare definition that I linked to, is one of the first and best articles on the genre that I found. It looks like it's based on the following sources that are even better (even with a few illustrations that are typical for the genre):

Obviously the original article is written by the people closest to the Japanese anime and its genres, they actually know what they're talking about. With lots of examples.

Just try to beat it with something better and we'll see which one actually is. So far I have seen no sources of information, just personal opinions and the word "Wikipedia" several times without any links.

In most cases Wikipedia is a good source, but definitely not in this case, because there is no article about netorare there. Just naming Wikipedia is not an argument. And all his arguments are based on that non-existent article in Wikipedia, his "trustworthy source" that anyone can edit and does not exist in English at this point. There is an article in German language and I guess that this is his "trustworthy source". Unfortunately for him, that article also supports the kind of description on the links above.

So, this was his message to me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that I could get banned if valid and logical arguments, based on good sources of information and not insulting anybody is the kind of behavior that is unwelcome here. If that is the case, then it's OK by me. I don't think I want to be here, if baseless arguments without any good sources, personal opinions, insults and "hit'n run" messages are the norm.

BTW, I did not and did not want to call him brainless, that's just his own reverse interpretation of my first sentence.

I believe that he just didn't understand the whole complexity of the term. Putting an equal sign between netorare and "cheating, adultery, being unfaithful, or having an affair" is a hugely oversimplified approach to a complex situation, something that does not have an actual word in other languages. The term NTR should never be used that lightly on simple cheating or having multiple partners, voyeurism or some other situations that are not NTR. For most people, that's an insult.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well-well-well, verzauberung left me a "nice" PM with the same kind of "arguments" that we have seen before. And I'm not going to keep this private only because the sender has no guts to write it openly. And of course, it was a "hit and run" PM, that is, he closed the conversation after that message. I will make public any messages of this kind, that's a promise. You can not hide your outbursts that way.

BTW, the netorare definition that I linked to, is one of the first and best articles on the genre that I found. It looks like it's based on the following sources that are even better (even with a few illustrations that are typical for the genre):

Obviously the original article is written by the people closest to the Japanese anime and its genres, they actually know what they're talking about. With lots of examples.

Just try to beat it with something better and we'll see which one actually is. So far I have seen no sources of information, just personal opinions and the word "Wikipedia" several times without any links.

In most cases Wikipedia is a good source, but definitely not in this case, because there is no article about netorare there. Just naming Wikipedia is not an argument. And all his arguments are based on that non-existent article in Wikipedia, his "trustworthy source" that anyone can edit and does not exist in English at this point. There is an article in German language and I guess that this is his "trustworthy source". Unfortunately for him, that article also supports the kind of description on the links above.

So, this was his message to me:

I believe that I could get banned if valid and logical arguments, based on good sources of information and not insulting anybody is the kind of behavior that is unwelcome here. If that is the case, then it's OK by me. I don't think I want to be here, if baseless arguments without any good sources, personal opinions and insults are the norm.
Personally the misuse of the term NTR is irritating. I'm an engineer, an IT tech and definitions are required to be accurate. wikipedia definitely is not a scholarly source. other sites may not look "professional" and may or may not be scholarly. The key to if it is a good site to quote and use generally is who can edit it. Wikipedia and any other wiki sites can be edited by anyone. this means inaccuracies can be introduced without it being seen. Wikipedia and other wiki style are great places to GET an idea of where to go for research but never the actual source of such research. meh he doesn't want to talk to me either lol. i don't care anymore till the guy starts trying to make others believe that the incorrect is correct.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That is exactly why I find it irritating, too. The actual NTR is not my thing and throwing it around that lightly as a synonym for cheating, swinging or polygamic consensual type of relations or even a little complicated friendship is irritating, if not insulting.

BTW, I'm also an IT tech. Our job is to be accurate and understand definitions.

Reactions: Freki

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i would say there is "NTR" by Definition in this game, but imo it's really not bad at all. trust me, i HATE ntr, but i had no Problem with this game. i had Problems with big brother or doppleganger or dreaming with dana or the gift reloaded but really non with this games "ntr".

Spoilers: you meet a Hooker, and you become friends and she stays a Hooker, you Play her pimp, and she fucks other guys but you never see it. the hooker is imo anyway just a side character since you fuck many Girls in this game. the mc has a GF in this game, but you almost never see her and while she is gone you fuck every Girl in the town. and she is anyways not that hot and a bitch. mc's gf will/has probably cheated on mc, but you havent seen anything. and the last "ntr" thingy in this game is one of your students, who is a huge slut, and while you fuck her roommate, you will see her fuck another dude. that slutty Student will later more or less fall in love with you.

so again, there kinda is ntr in the game, but for whatever reason it's really not that bad for me. i think it's because you fuck like 10 Girls in the game, and my fav Girl (ulya) doesn't fuck any other guys.
well, I really worried abt gf path.
Let see wt happens.

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Anybody is geting this error message when trying to load the game?

Black screen with this message:

Error
Fail to load: img/system/Window.png

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i would say there is "NTR" by Definition in this game, but imo it's really not bad at all. trust me, i HATE ntr, but i had no Problem with this game. i had Problems with big brother or doppleganger or dreaming with dana or the gift reloaded but really non with this games "ntr".

Spoilers: you meet a Hooker, and you become friends and she stays a Hooker, you Play her pimp, and she fucks other guys but you never see it. the hooker is imo anyway just a side character since you fuck many Girls in this game. the mc has a GF in this game, but you almost never see her and while she is gone you fuck every Girl in the town. and she is anyways not that hot and a bitch. mc's gf will/has probably cheated on mc, but you havent seen anything. and the last "ntr" thingy in this game is one of your students, who is a huge slut, and while you fuck her roommate, you will see her fuck another dude. that slutty Student will later more or less fall in love with you.

so again, there kinda is ntr in the game, but for whatever reason it's really not that bad for me. i think it's because you fuck like 10 Girls in the game, and my fav Girl (ulya) doesn't fuck any other guys.
well, I really worried abt gf path.
Let see wt happens.

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
Pretty difficult game without a walkthrough guide tbh. Unless you are very thorough you will miss a lot of things.

Missed the Cassandra storyline because i didn't talk to the receptionist at the first day and start Yoga class. Didn't visit the bookstore or Convenience store on Day 1 to trigger the storyline with the red head and Kari. Didn't talk to Aura at the night time either in day 1.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
NTR <> unfaithfulness. I'll never understand why some short-sighted individuals cannot understand this.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can you fucking morons please stop boring everyone to death with your NTR discussions?

I'm pretty sure most people agree that we don't give a fuck how any of you defines NTR.

It's one of the most boring discussions on this forum and it happens again and again and again.

If one of the women I, as the MC of the game, fuck cheats on me, it sucks and I don't like it, whether you call that NTR or not, I don't care, I don't give a flying fuck.

Last edited:

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Any idea when the next version comes out? Deciding whether I should wait for it or play the current version.

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Low Morality Path:
So, I choose to call Mary at the station and after I have the talk with Chris at the door next day, she talks about the beach and sending me a message to get there but nothing else happens no matter what I do.... am I missing something?

I have already seen the other events for that day I think, with Sonya/Tilda, Lilia/Ulya(beach), Grace, etc.
Also, is the ending with Lilia supposed to be that bonus scene we can't choose before running after Chris?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The version in the OP hasn't all scenes. IE you can't choose to whom to call in the police station. I recommend download this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Already exists savegames in the game folder(maybe without the new content i dont know)

Edit: Looks like the OP was updated XD

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Thank you, UncleVT, for the link. I did get to choose whom to call at the station though, chose Mary. I didn't pick the game from the OP, but one of the pages further in. I'll give a try to the version you suggest though, thanks again.

Reactions: UncleVT

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
My game is frozing at the end of day 3, at Aura linear event. Someone have a save for the morning on the day 4? Its the end of the game?

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
So, I gave a try to the version you suggested, UncleVT, and sadly got the same deal. After the scene with Ulya/Lilia on the beach, that's it, The game doesn't progress any further... evening doesn't even come, neither can I go to bed.

Am I to understand the scene with Chris at the beach (low morality) has not been releaed in 0.11?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes