• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Is there any "perfect", save-edited single saves with all memory room scenes unlocked?

Last edited:

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Mariooooooooooooooo, Godammit! Hopefully, 0.12 or 0.13 will solve this problem:mad:. Sadly, this look like it is just the beginning of the issue. This jerk may be a pain in the ass for long term :confounded::confounded:. Luckily there are other women to shift my focus. But still I see a THREAT, Godammit Marioooooo.

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Every time Sam interacts with Aura, I think he must be the dumbest motherfucker alive. How has she not throat-punched him by now? Dude gets her car stolen and doesn't seem to give the first damn.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey, is there any animation in this game other then the RPG world map?
there used to be some animations with the CG but something happened when he upgraded to the newest engine and it didn't like that so he had to remove them.

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
After Ulya/lilia event this update is over? Can't seem to find how can I go to the beach with Chris, I've done everything the walkthrough said (low morale)

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey, is there any animation in this game other then the RPG world map?
there used to be some animations with the CG but something happened when he upgraded to the newest engine and it didn't like that so he had to remove them.
Even though, there is no animation at the moment. The game still very interesting. There are a lot of different images showing the interactions. It kind of like a lot of good games with no animation like Big Brother, Dreaming of Dana...etc. Unlike a lot of games that have only 1 or 2 images showing the interaction and have a sh*t tons of word dialogue, which can be very boring. Overall, I think this game is very Nice and have a lot of choices. You should try it.

Tip - You should also follow the walkthrough for the best experience, otherwise you may get 'Game Over' or your game may get stuck cause you may missed some events.

Reactions: Freki

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Little question, in day one i follow the walkthrough but when i go to the gym for talk with Cassandra i'm stucked. In the gym there is the guy for buy the yoga course and a girl on the right (Cassandra?) but when i click on the girl nothing happen (in normal clothes and also with the gym clothes). Any help?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Little question, in day one i follow the walkthrough but when i go to the gym for talk with Cassandra i'm stucked. In the gym there is the guy for buy the yoga course and a girl on the right (Cassandra?) but when i click on the girl nothing happen (in normal clothes and also with the gym clothes). Any help?
As far as I remember I trained a bit before talking to her, like every object once. Not sure if that's a factor...

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
I've been playing and is there a way to remove that terrible red filter that comes over the screen during the after school hours section of the game?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes