3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...almost 3 months and no updates... i'm seriously worried about a possible risk of abandon.
What a pity, it is a nice and funny game...

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Is it supposed to make the choices for you if you don't make one in a certain amount of time? Its happened like 4 times so far kind of makes it hard to read the dialogue and decide what option to pick.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Is it supposed to make the choices for you if you don't make one in a certain amount of time? Its happened like 4 times so far kind of makes it hard to read the dialogue and decide what option to pick.
Yes, some of the choices have a time limit. The opening scenes of the game tell you that just before the first one happens.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Yes, some of the choices have a time limit. The opening scenes of the game tell you that just before the first one happens.
Weird, it didn't show anything like that when I started it. It kept asking if I wanted to skip the introduction but nothing about a time limit.. Starting to think I missed something or skipped something somehow.. Thank you for the info think I'm going to give it another go and see what I did wrong maybe even avoid a game over this time.

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
VERSION 0.12 IS OUT

May some kind one share it with te buddies...
Thanl you so much...!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait for this...too bad there is no lilia or ulya stuff....love the direction those 2 were going in v11. DOnt really care for matilda that much but I can get behind some grace content:)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love the humor in this game.....I almost spit my drink on my monitor when the mc was getting ready to go down on Matilda at the park and discovered her bush....XD

Reactions: MAciste

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Dated 02nd Jan, 2018.

Changelog:

5 new events,

7 new scenes including characters:

Sonya, Mary, Matilda, Grace, Cathrine, and Ashley.

+ 10k words including:

Cheesy puns, blood, sweat, and cum.

CG room is still a mess. I will start working on that after this update and add the new events.

Version 0.12 will be available to the +$10 patrons on the 6'th.

Version 0.11 is now available to the $5 patrons.

Reactions: lTTMl and MAciste

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Well now its time to wait for a kind soul to share the link, Guys pls Be patient

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes